Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating Faster

Chapter Four.

I fell down on the hotel bed exhausted from the first day of tour. I thought we had done pretty well. I had been full of energy during the show and the crowd seemed to love it. Bella was really good too. One day, she would be outselling us. Nick came out of the bathroom, so I went in to get ready for bed.

“Hey, why don’t we do a movie night to celebrate the first day of the tour?” Nick asked when I entered the room again. “We could ask Kevin and Danielle to come over, and Jamie and Bella can come too.”

“Do you think that’s such a good idea?” I asked him. “Kevin and Danielle, Jamie and I, you and Bella will be the only non-couple.”

“So?” Nick asked.

“I don’t know.” I said. “It might be awkward for you two. Unless.. do you like her?” Nick’s eyes went wide.

“What!?” he said. “I don’t like her. Well, I do like her, but I don’t like her in the way that you meant. But, you’re right, it might be awkward. I should invite Ella as well.” He said, blushing as he said the last part of his sentence.

“Oh my god!” I said. “You like Ella!” He started blushing even more.

“I’ve hardly spoken to her, Joe.” He said. “I just think she’s kind of cute.”

“Aww.. Nicky has a crush.” I said. “But, isn’t she way older than you?”

“No, she’s only 17.” He said. “She just graduated high school. It’s not that big of a difference. Only a year and a half.”

“Okay. Movie night it is then.” I said.

-

Pretty soon everyone was in our room. We were having trouble deciding what movie to watch. Everyone had another idea. Kevin wanted to watch About A Boy, Nick had his mind set on Hairspray, and I wanted to watch Pirates of the Caribbean. Danielle wanted to see Bridget Jones’s Diary, Jamie went for Legally Blonde, and Ella decided on The Princess Diaries. Luckily, Bella solved the problem.

“Why don’t we watch The Fast and the Furious?” she said, “It’s got fast cars for the boys, and Paul Walker for the girls.”

“Oooh! I love Paul Walker.” Danielle said.

“Me too!” Ella said.

“He is so hot.” Jamie added. I glared at her.

“I’m sitting right here, you know!?” I said, only half joking. Did she think this guy was hotter than me? Who was he anyways?

“I know, honey.” She said, before going back to her conversation with the other girls. “Have you seen him without a shirt on?” she asked them. They all nodded and sighed dreamily. I rolled my eyes and saw my brothers do the same.

“Let’s just watch the movie.” Nick said, while putting the DVD in the DVD-player.

-
After the movie had ended, Jamie decided to go to sleep.

“I’ll see you in the morning, babe.” She said, giving me a peck on the lips. I pulled her back in to give her a decent kiss and smiled.

“Can’t you stay a little bit longer?” I asked, giving her the irresistible Jonas pout.

“No, I can’t.” She said, “I’m still tired from the plane ride.”

“But I’ll miss you!” I said. She rolled her eyes.

“I’m sure you can get through a few hours without me.” She said.

“That’s where you’re wrong!” I said. “I really can’t.”

“Goodnight, Joe.” She said, walking to the door. I sighed, defeated.

“Goodnight, gorgeous.” I said back. I couldn’t help the huge grin on my face. I was so happy to have Jamie here with me. When I looked at everyone else, they were all staring at me. It was kind of creepy.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing.” They all said at the same time. I rolled my eyes. Ella yawned.

“I think I’m going to bed as well.” She said. “Goodnight guys.”

“Wait!” Nick said. “I’ll walk you to your door.” Now everyone was staring at Nick. “Uh, I mean, uh, it’s not safe for you to be walking around alone at this time of night.”

“Nick, we’re inside. And her room is like, five doors down.” Kevin said. Nick shot him a look that said ‘Shut up.’ Kevin immediately corrected himself. “But, you’re probably right, you never know who’s lurking these halls. As a matter of fact, I’ll walk Danielle back too. She’s further away.”

They all walked out the door, leaving me with Bella.

“So, what did you think of your first official day on tour?” I asked her. She instantly got a smile on her face. She has a pretty smile.

“It was so great!” she said. “I was really nervous when I had to start singing, but then it got better as I was singing. This is so much fun. I still can’t believe it’s real.”

“It’s real alright.” I said. “Have you written any more songs yet?”

“No.” she replied. “I’ve been having a slight case of writer’s block. Which sucks, because I have to write an entire album while I’m on this tour.”

“I can help you, if you want.” I said.

“Oh my God, that would be awesome!” she answered, before yawning.

“Oh, don’t tell me you want to go to bed too!” I said. She nodded her head.

“It’s been a really exhausting day.” She said.

“Ugh. Okay, I guess I’ll walk you to your door then.” I said, following her out the door. We walked the short distance to her room, passing Nick in the process.

“Well, goodnight.” Bella said. I gave her a hug.

“Sweet dreams, beautiful.” I said, and I turned around to go back to my room, but not before seeing the blush that was forming on Bella’s cheeks.

-

I walked through a field filled with pony’s, when I suddenly saw a unicorn. I ran towards it, and touched it. It turned around to look at me. It smiled.

“Hi, there cutie.” I said. “What’s your name?”

“Bella.” It said.

“Bella? That means beautiful, right?” I asked her. She nodded. “Well, then it suites you just perfectly.” I said.


I woke up from the thunder outside of the room, and remembered my dream.

“That was weird.” I said.

“What was?” another voice asked me, scaring me, before I remembered I was sharing a room with Nick.

“Oh, uh, I had a dream about pony’s and a unicorn.” I said.

“Again?” he asked.

“Yeah.” I said. “Crazy, huh?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Paul Walker <3.
Next chapter will be up tomorrow! XD
Comment, please. It makes my day!