New kid on the block

Introducing Dixie

Well I am Dixie I'm 15, a girl duhh, don't know my height but I guess I am average, I'm quite thin. I looked atthe laptop screen at my start of the 'About me' section of my Myspace, I sighed glanced out the car window and as we sped past a sign I saw the dreaded name of the place 'Welcome to Ohio' I don't dislike Ohio or anything it is just the flippin neighbourhood my parents chose I turned back to my laptop and quickly typed in another bit of stuff, I have got black hair with purple streaks --look at my pic, I have a lip piercing , and I don't label myself but if I had to judging from what people have called me I suppose you will be stuck with greebo/goth/emo.
"Dix we are here" My dad said to me as I turned off my laptop I quickly forced the sunroof open looked at the house and smiled as it looked okay then all of a sudden I heard this big beefy lad yell "EMO SCUM! WE ARE GONNA MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL AREN'T WE BOYS??" His crew all agreed I fell into the back seat and put my iPod on full blast when I stepped out the car nearly everyone I passed heard the lyrics to I'm Not Okay (By MCR[My Chemical Romance]) They smirked as I glared at them with cold jade green eyes. I thought to myself 'Am I gonna make it through the night??'