New kid on the block

No school!?!

I woke up with that feeling I always wake up with; that sick feeling. I guess everyone gets it now and again but not me I always get it.

After about half an hour of just lying down remembering that I had moved house, I decided to get up and go out for a walk to the local pond.

I grabbed my underwear and danced in them whilst brushing my teeth like I did every morning, I then decided I would wear my Billabong jeans and my brand new Ripcurl tee and Etnies jacket. After caking my face in make up (Or war paint as my mother puts it) I tiptoed downstairs to tell my parents I was gonna check the place out as I bounded into the kitchen I noticed a note left on the table it read ‘Dixie, we have gone to enroll you in the local high school for Monday morning. There is some money in the pot above the microwave. Be good. And stay SAFE love Mum and Dad xx’ I sighed as I read the stay safe part, don't they trust me anymore. After making my self some pancakes and eating them I grabbed $20 and slipped into my Vans shoes and headed out.

It took me about an hour to find the park because some boneheads decided to tell me the total wrong way but still I had got there, on the way I brought myself a little picnic and as I neared the pond I heard kids playing, I smiled, I couldn't remember the last time I listened to children. I walked around the pond for a bit because I couldn't find a bench for myself eventually I found a bench quite close to the pond it was quite secluded, apart from a woman in her twenties sitting on another one about 4 meters away.

After eating my lunch I chucked the rubbish in the bin near my bench and sat and watched the ducks swimming, kids playing and lovers walking down the path.

‘I guess I wasn’t to know the wonderful day I had was just about to get ruined.’

I smiled to the woman on the other bench and started to walk back home when all of a sudden there was a mighty BANG!!!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the wait but still Part 3 Is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!