Dreams Really Do Come True.

Chapter Two.

I forgot to set my alarm the next morning for school and I ended up waking up around 8:10 when school started. 'Shit, I'm late." I said out loud. I grabbed my cell and saw I had one new text. I opened it up and it was from Bobbie.

Hey, where are you?

-Bobbie.

At home, I forgot to set my alarm last night so I'll be at school in around an hour.

-Danielle.

Oh alright. See you when you get here.

-Bobbie.

Will do, latee.

-Danielle.

I put my cell phone down on my bed and walked into the bathroom to get a shower. I turned on my radio to 99.3 Kiss FM and turned on the shower. I was singing the songs that came on the radio. All of a sudden "Burning Up" came on the radio. I sang the whole time and sang it obnoxiously loud. I finished my shower and got out and got my towel and wrapped my hair in one towel and my body with another. I turned off the radio and walked into my room. I looked at the time and it was 8:45. I quickly got dressed, did my hair, and put my contacts in. I didn't feel like wearing make-up that day so I skipped that for the day. I took one look around my room then grabbed my bag//purse, my cell phone and my car keys. I walked into the kitchen and went into the cabinet and grabbed a pop tart. I quickly walked out the front door. I made sure I locked the door. I walked to my car and got in. I started the car and took off and headed towards school. I finally got to school around 9:07. I quickly parked my car in the parking lot and walked to the entrance to school. I walked in school and walked to the office to sign in. The secretary gave me a late pass and told me that we were still in first block A day. So I walked to my first block which was gym and gave the gym teacher my note. I saw Bobbie and Ashley sitting over at our normal table. So I walked over to them and sat down.

"Finally you're here." Ashley said to me.

"Yeah sorry. So what's up?" I asked them both.

"The principal said this morning in homeroom that she was going to talk to us all about something going on during this week." Bobbie said.

"I wonder what she could possibly have to say. She normally says all bull shit." I said to them.

"Yeah, but I heard around school that it was something good." Ashley said.

"Let's hope so." I said rolling my eyes. Then I heard a whistle being blown. Our gym teacher Mr. Cooker blew it and then we all heard our names being called."

"Bobbie, Ashley, and Tarlo (which was my last name) why don't you all play this game of speed ball." He said to us screaming across the room. We all sighed. We didn't really want to.

"Do we have to?" Ashley yelled back to him.

"No, but if you want a participation grade you might want to." He screamed. We all rolled our eyes and slowly got up from the table. We walked over to the middle of the floor and waited for two to other people to get on our team. We finally had teams and we started playing the game. I just played as hard as I could just to get it over with. It ended up our team winning and when we finished the three of us sat down in our seats. The bell then rang and it was time to go to our second block class. The three of us all had Spanish together next so like usual we walked there together. We got there and walked into the room the teacher said hi to all of us. Our friend Alexis was already in the room when we walked in. This class always goes by so fast and we always have so much fun. There was only the four of us in this class plus another who was there every other day. The teacher told us to make a power point which we always did so it was no problem. Bobbie hooked up her Ipod to her speakers and blasted some Jonas Brothers. Sooner than we know it, the class was over. The bell rang and we gathered our things together and headed towards lunch. So already three hours had passed by in school. We all walked into the lunch room and sat at our normal table. Bobbie went up to get her lunch like she normally did. Then she came back and sat with us. We continued discussing what we thought the principal would tell us.

"Speaking of the devil." I heard Ashley say. I looked over at the door and I saw the principal walk in. She grabbed a microphone and started speaking.

"Since it is the end of the year for you all, I thought I would be a special end of the year treat to a special treat. They will be here tomorrow so I hope you all enjoy this. The special guest tomorrow is…"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all enjoyed this one. it is not that long or not as great yet. but this time I promise the next chapter will be a little more exciting. I just needed to update this story a bit. Tell me what you think. Who do you think the principal got to come to the school?