Broken Promises and Last Goodbyes are not okay with me

Ultimate Showdown

"We are going on tour with... Miley?"
My mouth dropped in disgust. "Miley.. Cyrus?" I thought
I was dreaming. "...Again.." I looked at Mr.J who was
smiling happily. Oh great. Jusssst great. I looked over
at Nick and Joe who were pretty much okay with it. CAN
ANY ONE SEE THE WHORE IN HER?! COME ON AM I THE ONLY ONE?!
Calm Kate. You'll get through this. It will be okay. I tried
to smile.

Ya... no. It's not okay. I cannot st- My thoughts were
interruepted by the sound of the door bell. Mrs. J walked over
who ever was at the door. As soon as that silver shoe stepped inside,
I shattered my hopes of being clam. And of course! My favorite
person is here! I put on a fake smile. "Miley!" I ran over and hugged her. "Katey!" She replied hugging me back.

I rolled my eyes and
continued to smile. "Well.. I have to -... bye!" I ran up the stairs
not finishing my sentence. "Uh Kate asked me to help her with something..bye!" I heard Frankie say as he ran up after me. Frankie
hated her too. We both walked into my room.

"So Frank,this is the plan.." We whispered. "Okay,first.. since she's on all her crappy diet shit.. we put all carbs for dinner with all starches." I smirked as he nodded. "Two, empty her can of mousse and refill it with toothpaste. I smiled as he nodded continuously. "Then.. the naked pictures for the paparazzi". "The ultimate showdown" I gave Frankie a high five and walked out to see Nick standing out the door.

" Mom says help Miley with her stuff" .." Will do sir" I saluted him and grabbed Frankie's hand,dragging him down the stairs. "Oh Miley. Don't be silly! Let me take your items for you!" I rolled my eyes quickly than smiled. "Oh Kate! You are so awesome!" I smiled and grabbed her suitcases. MAN. WHAT IS SHE PACKING?! I finally got everything to her room. I took out her cleanensing supplies/hair product and ran into the bathroom. I shut the door. Mousse... mousse. Found it! I sprayed it all into the sink and then spit in it.

I laughed some and poured the toothpaste into the empty can. I saw Joe pass by. I shifted everything into the corner and walked out. " Hey Joe. Wanna earn 10 bucks?" ..." You know... I'm rich?"... "I'll get you a date with Halena.."..."What do I have to do?" He asked. I whispered him to make Miley a special "all-carb" meal. He nodded. Now. For the pictures... ugh.. Nick... he will do it... I laughed evilly. "Oh Kate! Thanks so much." ... "No prob! Here I set up stuff for you in the bathroom. She walked in as I shut the door. I torn off the knob off. "Oops.." I said quietly and walked down the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it! :] Comment please