Broken Promises and Last Goodbyes are not okay with me

Hot much!

A couple of days had passed since the accident... It shouldn't of happened like that but it did and things happen you know. I just wish I could take it back. Nick's alright. Miley's still a whore. And I'm just fine. Today's the first day of the tour.. yay..

I looked at the huge bus parked right in front of my face. My hands started to cramp from carrying my heavy luggage. Miley was standing next to me with Nick next to her. "Kate?" I turned around to see Joe waving his hand for me to come. I put down my stuff and walked over to him. "What's up?" I asked. He grabbed my hand and drug me back into the house. "Joe?"I rose my eye. "Kate.. look at this.." He held up a picture of Miley kissing another guy. The picture was from a distance. My mouth dropped. "Joe! Does Nick know?" I looked out the window at Nick. He had his hand rapped around Miley's neck, kissing her.

"No. I tried to tell him.. he wouldn't listen.." Joe answered. "Maybe you could try and tell him.. he listens to you.." I sighed and grabbed Joe's hand. I looked down the street to see Halena running over to me. I ran to meet her and hugged her tightly. "Katey!" She smiled tears in her face. "Hales!" I cried too. "I'm gonna miss you! You have to text me everyday!" She cried. "I promise, I will!" Tears started falling down my face. I've never been apart from Halena..She rummaged through her bag pulling out a CD. "Here.. I made it for you.." She smiled. I took it and hugged her again.

"Kate! Time to go!" Mr. J called to me. "I love you!" I cried. "I love you too!" She hugged me for the last time. She started to walk away as I shuffled back to the bus, wiping my tears. I got on the bus. "This is all your fault.." I said softly to Nick,Joe,and Kevin. I walked into the back by myself and sat back there crying.

An hour or so later, we pulled up to there rehersal spot. We all walked in together. I was listening to the CD Halena made me. I sighed as I followed the boys in. As soon as they set foot in the building, there were screaming fans and camera everywhere! It all gave me a headache. But someone caught my eye.. I glanced over to a guy with silky black hair covering his face. He was wearing skinny jeans and a black shirt. I smirked. Hot much!

"Kate?" Kevin callled,interputing my thoughts. "Yeah yeah.. I'm coming.." I started to approach the mystery guy. So hot.. I got a better look at him as I drew closer. His back was turned to me. I tapped him on the shoulder , but first looked back. They all had left. I continued to tap his shoulder but he finally turned around in the middle of sharing spit with Miley..
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked it.
Comment please :]