Memoirs of a Teen: The Untold Story

Epilogue

It has been two years and one day since I got help. Two years and one day since I came out and told everyone what happened to me.

Today, January 18, 2009, is the day that I write this.

Since my therapy, I have joined this wonderful site called Mibba, under the user name of "punk_love". I have typed up my story, for all of you to see. For all of you to know.

Maybe this is happening to one of you. I really hope it isn't. But if it is, tell someone. Anyone. They can help you out.

I used to think he would come after me if I told. I was scared he would hurt me, or someone I loved. I was scared he would rape and kill me. but he didn't. After all, I'm sitting here, typing this story up for all of you to read.

Since that day, two years ago, I have changed.

I went from long hair to very short hair. I went from outgoing, to very alone, to outgoing again. Only this time, I'm more outgoing by ten fold.

I've dyed my hair red three times, eventually making it come out as an orange. I dyed it back brown. I may dye it a different color soon.

I have started the tenth grade. My grades are up again, and I'm trying out for track.

I also have a girlfriend. Okay, so shoot me for being bisexual. I really don't care. Well others might care if I died. I think I would to. Don't shoot me. But feel free to sent rude messages. It's not from the trust issues I've developed with men. I don't think it ever was.

I am a changed person. I've changed for the better. I know what it is like to be on top, then fall into a hole filled with darkness, and wonder if you will ever get out.

I've been through the phase of 'cutting.' I've been through the depression, the black clothing, and the emotional poetry. I've been there. And I'm glad I got out.

I'm sorry to my readers for lying. I said this was based off of a real story, when in truth, it is a real story. A very true one.

This is where my journey must come to an end. I'm closing the book on my life of lies, and opening a new one, filling it with my life of new beginnings.

I hope I have helped someone, if they have had this happen to them.

My name is Sport Johnson, and this was my story.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to thank all of my readers. I hope you have enjoyed this story. Comments, and messages, and ratings are always welcomed.