Life's a Bore

I'm fucked up. Everyone tells me I am, but they really have no idea.

My name's Haylee Cross. I'm 19 years old and trying to get out of going to college so I can focus on my band. I have a vivid imagination. I'm hardly ever in the real world, always living in my head. People don't like it, but they'd like it even less if my dreams and imaginings came true.

Too bad for them that they did.

I got sucked into my own imagination. Don't ask me how - I have no idea myself. I'm still living outside, but it's like my body's on autopilot. I'm stuck in my mind. At first it seems great. Now I'm living out my dreams - and my nightmares.

I'm living in Neverland with Peter Pan and the Lost Boys. But my other dreams are coming true too... and Peter starts to wonder if it's a good thing he brought me. My mind brings vampires to Neverland, and even adults. (My Chemical Romance) But can that be a good thing? I mean, the vampiers are helping us fight Hook and the other enemies that soon arrive, and My Chemical Romance is more than willing to help.

Do I stay in this dream world or try and make my way back to reality? And can we beat the enemies that want us dead, or is it too late for Neverland?