Blood, Sex and Booze

Swings Are Usually Dangerous.

[TRE'S POV]

The next morning, Marty and I go over to Billie and Alyssa's to 'check up' on them and make sure everything's okay. It's Billie's pre-birthday, so who knows. We'll find out when we get there.

"Come on, Tre!" I hear Marty call after me when she walks up to the front door. I'm still sitting in the car, not wanting to be scarred for life again. I eventually un-buckle my seat belt and follow her up there. I try to knock on the door, but she gets in my way and just lets herself in the house.

"Rude much?" I say sarcastically.

She shrugs her shoulders and I roll my eyes and smile. Marty runs into the living room where Billie and Alyssa are laying on the couch, sleeping thank God. She sits on the table across from the couch and smiles then looks back at me.

"This is a very awkward picture, you know." I say to her as I sit in the single seat across the room.

"Yup! Thats why I'm ruining it." she says just before she screams in their faces.

Billie and Alyssa both scream their heads off and breathe heavily for a second, then they look at us and realize what happened. Alyssa is laughing uncontrolably while Billie looks like he's pissed off to the extreme. I look at Billie and mouth, "it wasn't my idea." Billie rolls his eyes and looks like he calms down, but keeps the blanket over him and Alyssa, and pulls it up higher.

"Could you guys leave the room for a few minutes?" Alyssa asks us.

Marty rolls her eyes in a jokingly way, "sure." She said then smiled.

She and I go into the kitchen and grab some drinks. I try to reach for the beer, but she slaps my hand and hands me orange juice instead.

"Save the beer for later, love." she says and pours herself some orange juice also. I smile at her and give her a quick kiss.

A few minutes later after her and I sit at the table and play with the handy-dandy cards that just happened to be laying there, Billie and Alyssa come in...clothed...and sit down with us. Billie sat next to me and Alyssa sat next to Marty.

"So, what are we all up to for today?" I ask looking around and putting the cards down on the table.

"I don't know, I was thinking of calling up Mike to hang with us since his girlfriend dumped him. She said that he was too into the band and that he was away from home too much, whatever. Stupid bitch, I don't even care if I remember her name or not." Alyssa says looking at the table, while a smile comes across her face.

The three of us smile also.

"Yeah, thats what we should do." Billie says and puts his hands on the table.

I look at Marty and she already had her phone attached to the side of her face calling Mike. Half and hour had gone by and Mike had showed up at the door and let himself in and walked into the kitchen.

"Michael!" I yell and run up to him and tackle him to the ground.

"Frank Edwin Wright! Get off of me!" he yells at me. I smile and still pin him down to the ground. I lick his face, just to piss him off.

"You're a fucking creep. Is this what you do to Marty?" Mike asks.

Marty's face goes red and Alyssa and Billie burst out laughing, I laugh also.

"No, thats different." I say to Mike as I sit up and let him go.

Things get back to normal, and we're all sitting in the front yard laying in the grass. Billie and Alyssa are cuddling and she's giggling. Marty is just laying on my chest, about to fall asleep. Mike is in the middle of all of us, being a loner.

"I think we should all go to the park or something." Mike says after a few moments of silence.

Alyssa and Marty burst out laughing at the same time, and all of us are looking at them confused. A few minutes later, they stop and we're all still confused.

"Why is the park so funny?" Billie asks. They both smile again and Alyssa sighs.

"You wouldn't understand, love." Alyssa says to Billie and kisses his nose.

"Oh whatever, Lyssa! He totally would, considering he was there!" Marty sits up and yells at Alyssa and points at her.

Alyssa sits up and yells in her face, not saying anything, just yells. Marty smiles.

"I've had enough of this! Let's just go to the damn park!" I say, putting my hands in the air.

[MIKE'S POV]

We all pile up in the car, my legs could actually fit. Marty had to sit on Tre's lap, which pissed her off because she knew that she would get crap for it. Billie is driving and Alyssa is upfront with him in the passenger seat.

"A small price I'll pay to see that you're happy." Tre sings quietly in Marty's ear.

I look over at them and give them a wink. Marty rolls her eyes and crosses her arms, "One For The Razorbacks," she says while Tre is laughing to himself.

"Hey Frank! Those are my words, damnit! Don't be stealing them." Billie yells from the front seat.

I guess he heard him.

"I can count to four and repeat, I'm a drummer!" Tre says, and we all laugh, "I am the drummer of Green Day, they're my lyrics too!"

We're all laughing really hard now, especially Marty. It's been hard to make her crack a smile since we even got in the car. We arrive at the park a few minutes later and Alyssa and Marty immediately run for the same swing.

"Get off of me!" I heard Alyssa yell, as Marty is holding at her hair, threatening to pull it, while Alyssa is reaching for Marty's face, but Marty has her pushed away far enough to where she couldn't reach it. Us guys are cracking up as we get out of the car and walk towards them. Billie gets to them and breaks the two apart before we have to send one of them to the Emergency Room. Alyssa sticks her tongue out at Marty and she rolls her eyes and goes to the next swing over. Alyssa gets on the swing and Billie goes around and begins to push her.

"Billie! I can push myself!" she says as she gets higher in the air.

He smiled, "yes. I know."

"So stop pushing me."

"I don't want to."

"Do not touch her while she's on that swing, Armstrong!" Marty says pointing a finger at him.

"What is going on?!" Tre and I say at the same time as we put our hands to our heads.

"Shut up," Marty says turning to us, "you know what I'm talking about Billie Joe."

"What?" he says confused, "...oh!"

"Thats right." Marty says and begins to swing.

"Martena! You should stay quiet for now on." Alyssa yells.

"I don't think I will."

"I'm so confused!" Tre says.

"Me too!" I say.

"Do you guys want to hear the story about this here swing, and that there field?" Marty says turning around and giving Alyssa a wink.

"No!" Alyssa says and jumps off the swing. She wasn't too high up so it wasn't a long drop. Billie gets wide-eyed right before the swing comes back and hits him in the face and he falls backwards. We all laugh at him, and I go to help him up.

"You alright?" I say still laughing.

Billie is laughing too and holding his forehead, "yeah. Thanks."

Alyssa put her hand over Marty's mouth, but then takes it away quickly and screams.

"She licked me!" Alyssa yells.

"Oh shut up." Marty says. Alyssa looks like she's hurt and walks away to the swing.

"Fine, whatever." she says sitting back on the swing again.

Marty smiles and tells the story to me and Tre. After a few minutes, Alyssa has her hands over her ears, Billie is leaning up against the pole with his lips pulled together, looking pretty mad, and Tre and I are trying not to laugh.

"Come on Lyss, you can take your hands off now." Billie says to Alyssa and pulls her hands off.

"How'd you know about that, Marty?" Billie asks.

"Come on. I'm her best friend, I know it all."

Billie looks at Alyssa with his mouth open, and she just shrugs her shoulders, "I tell her half the time, and the other half she just guesses, I try to lie, but she always busts me. It's not easy!"

We all laugh, even Billie.

"So, how was last night? It was the 17th." I say, trying to pick on them even more.

"Oh shut up, Pritchard!" Billie and Alyssa say at the same time.

We all laugh again, "come on. Let's go home. It's getting late." I say and we all go to the car and drive home.

[MARTY'S POV]

We're all crashing at Billie and Lyssa's tonight, and we all also have sleeping bags and are sleeping in the living room, which I personally think is a good thing, so Tre doesn't have a chance to be all over me and Billie doesn't have a chance to try anything on Alyssa, which if it happens, knowing them, they'd do it anyways, which is gross.

"Now Armstrong, don't be trying anything over there." Mike says, leaning over Tre.

It was Billie, Alyssa, Me, Tre, and Mike all laying in that order on the living room floor. We had to push all the furniture out of the way in order for us all to fit on the floor.

"I'm not, I'm not. I wouldn't do that in front of you guys." he says, pulling Alyssa closer to him. We all have our own sleeping bag, but Tre is trying to un-zip mine.

"No!" I say and point my finger in his face. He rolls his eyes and zips it back up.

"Thats my boy." I say, treating him like a dog.

"I'm not a dog." he says firmly.

"Whatever." I say and roll over to go to sleep. I took my glasses off and put them on the table behind me, showing Tre that I was going to sleep and he wasn't going to do anything about it.

"I say we play a game." Tre says to us all.

"No." we all groan at the same time.

"It was just a suggestion. Night." he says and closes his eyes.

[BILLIE'S POV]

About 15 minutes had passed since Tre tried to get us all to play a game, and I looked over to see that Marty, Mike and Tre were all asleep.

"Hey Lyssa, you still awake?" I whisper.

"Mhmm." she says half asleep.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Beej."

I kiss her gently and she smiles, "none of that tonight, remember?" She says.

"Yes, I know. That doesn't mean that I can't kiss you, right?"

She smiles even more, "I guess not."

I press my lips against hers and we continue kissing until we hear somebody move and we pull away quickly. Her lips collide against mine when it's silent again and she presses herself up against me and I put my left arm around her waist and keep her there, making sure she doesn't get too far away from me.

"Can you guys please stop playing tongue hockey?!" I hear Mike say.

We both pull apart again, and smile, "thank you." He says and goes back to sleep.

I kiss her one last time, "goodnight." I say. She says the same thing and we both eventually fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was listening to 'Womanizer' by Britney Spears during most of the time that this was written, and it was written in less than an hour and it's midnight now, so it probably wasn't that good. I'm sorry.

xoxo- Adie.