Blood, Sex and Booze

Mini Tre!

2 months later. Tre's POV.
10:43AM. Hospital.


Marty had gone back into the ER and I'm stuck in the waiting room with some creepy people that keep looking at their magazine article then back up at me. The doctors and nurses wouldn't let me go back there with her. She was finally having Klaus. I could hear faint screams and a girl yelling at the employees and I tried not to cry because I knew it had to be her. I also felt bad for her because of the pain she was going through for a second time and for the nurses because she's not the nicest person when she's angry. We had rushed out of the house when she started screaming at me to get in the car; so I didn't have time to call Billie and Alyssa or Mike and Randi.

"Shit," I said to myself as I frantically tried to pull out my phone. I dialed Billie's number first knowing that Alyssa would drop everything she was doing to be here.

"Yeah?" Billie answered in a tone that sounded like he had been interrupted.

"Bill, it's Tre. Get Alyssa on the phone."

"She's still sleeping..."

"Well wake her up and tell her that her best friend's child is popping out here pretty soon and to meet me here, along with you!" I said and hung up.

I sat in the same spot for another ten minutes before Alyssa came through the doors still in her pajamas as she dragged Billie by the collar of his t-shirt. I laughed at the sight as I stood up.

"Why are you laughing?" She asked me.

"Because he's being dragged."

"Shut up, Frank!" Billie pouted and sat down with his arms crossed. Alyssa and I just smiled and sat on opposite sides of him.

Time was going by extremely slow; it was only 11:26AM.

"I need to speak to a..." A nurse trailed off. I stood up and walked to her.

"That's me." I said when I reached the front desk.

"Is your wife Martena?"

"Of course," I sighed. "People just never know what last name to call me by."

She gave me a smile and led me through the swinging doors to my right. Neither of us had been here since Abby was sick a few years ago. She almost died and I'd never been so scared. I walked in and I saw my wife sitting up in her bed with a huge smile on her face.

"Hey honey!" Marty said when she saw me. I hugged her, feeling very confused.

"Didn't you just have our son?"

"Yeah! He's right here," she said then pulledout his small creature wrapped up in a blue sheet from a small crate next to her.

"He's so cute! He looks like me," I said as I held my new son.

"I know!" It's horrible," she groaned. "We don't need more of you."

"Thanks," I said.

"I'm kidding!"

Billie's POV.
In the waiting room.


"I can't believe theres a third child," I said.

"Just wait until Randi and Mike get married," Alyssa told me.

"Aww... damn!"

She laughed and leaned on my shoulder. I looked down and quickly kissed her and smiled. She smiled back at me. There was an extremely large fish tank in front of us and I think she was mesmorized by all of the neon colors.

"Lyssa, I think I might want-" I started to say.

"Look how pretty it is!" She squealed and ran to the fish tank. She pressed herself up against it, trying to get color to the neon colors, with her face on it. I sighed and went to her.

"Yes, it's pretty, but I wanted to-"

"Tell me later," she told me. I heard the lady from the front desk call my name. I guess I'm not good at disguising myself anymore. I left my fish tank fascinated wife and went up to the desk.

"Yes?"

"You're able to see your friends now, they're in room 562," she said with a sweet smile. I gave her an awkward smile and went back to Alyssa.

"Lyssa, we can see them now," I whispered.

"Okay, go on without me," she said still staring into the fish tank. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her by the waist and pulled her.

"Come on, Lyssa."

"Why?"

"Well one, if you keep gripping onto the glass, chances are it's going to break on you. And two, she's your best friend..."

"Fine," she sighed. I kept my arm around her waist and pulled her with me through the doors. She pulled my arm away from her and held my hand instead. We got to the room after a few minutes and saw Marty sitting up and Tre holding Klaus.

"Aw! Let me hold him!" Alyssa said, taking Klaus away from Tre.

"Careful Lyssa! Don't drop him," Marty said. "You're so clumsy. I'm surprised you didn't hurt Abby or Ta- Abby."

Alyssa stopped rocking Klaus and closed her eyes tightly before rocking him again.

"I'm sorry," Marty whispered.

"Don't worry about it," Alyssa said. She kept holding Klaus; I felt like I couldn't even look at Alyssa.

"Doctor said I can go back home today..." Marty said, trying to break the silence.

We all looked at eachother and smiled. Lyssa handed Klaus over to Tre. She took a hold of my hand and pulled me down so I was leaning over.

"I need to go home," she whispered in my ear.

I looked at her and gently rubbed her face. She grabbed my hand and removed it.

"What's going on?" I whispered back.

"Tally."

"Ohh..." I stood back up and grabbed her hand.

"You two leaving already?" Tre asked.

"Yeah... I'm not feeling too well..." Alyssa said, barely making eye contact.

"Lyssa, I really am sorry," Marty said.

"No, it's fine. It's not you," she said back before looking at me; signaling me to take her home.

I took her down the long hallway and into the main lobby where we passed Randi and Mike on the way in with Alice and Abby.

"Oh hey, here's your daughter," Randi said and handed her to me.

"Thanks."

"What's going on, Alyssa?" Randi said completely ignoring me and turning to her.

"It's nothing Rans. I'll see you later," she said and walked away.

I looked at the two and gave them a short sympathetic stare before turning around to catch up with Alyssa. We got to the car and I strapped Abby in her car seat. I closed the back door and then opened the driver's door and sat down behind the wheel next to Alyssa.

"I should of tried harder to keep Tally," she said quietly.

"It's not your fault."

"I should of stayed with you, it could of made a difference."

"Lyssa, listen to me. You didn't do anything wrong. Things just happen and we can't control it."

She looked up at me with teary eyes and tried hard to keep a straight face, instead of giving up and breaking down here.

"You know I hate seeing you like this," I told her and wiped her tears off her face.

"I just miss Tally so much Beej."

"I know, I miss her too."

"Mommy, who's Tally?" Abby asked.

I looked at my daughter and patted her foot.

"Tally was a little girl who knew your mommy and daddy," I said.

"Where is she? Does she know me?"

"Abigail, you don't need to worry about it," I said and turned back around. I looked over at Lyssa and I saw that she was crying even more to herself and really was about to breakdown any second. I started the ignition and backed up out of the parking space and began to drive home with my right hand on Lyssa's and my left on the steering wheel. We finally got home and I carried Abby and opened thedoor for Alyssa. The three of us went upstairs after I closed the door behind us. Alyssa went into our room as I continued down the hallway to put Abby in hers. I dressed her in her pajamas and read her a book to sleep so she could take her everyday nap. I went out as soon as she fell asleep and closed the door behind me before going down the hallway to our room and I opened it then closed it again behind me. Walking into me and Alyssa's room wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. She was laying on her back with her legs up and she was staring at the ceiling as she held her stomache.

"I miss our youngest daughter," she said. I sighed and swiftly moved to her and sat on the bed.

"I was going to be a great mom..."

"You're a great mom already and a perfect wife.

"I wanted Abby to have a sister."

"Me too, and she still can..."

Alyssa turned to me and for once I couldn't read the expression on her face. It was a mix between comfortable, sad, and happy all at the same time.

"What are you saying...?"

"I'm saying that we can still have another daughter," I told her.

"What if it ends up being a boy?"

"Then we'll try again."

"I don't want too many kids, Armstrong," she laughed. I laughed too and laid next to her as I kicked my shoes off.

"I'm not expecting you to ever get over Tally, but I'm just saying that we can always have another. Not right away, but whenever you think you're ready again."

"I love you..." She said and brought my arm up and around her before laying back down on my chest.

"I'll always love you..."

Randi's POV.
Her and Mike's house.


We just got home from vising Klaus, Tre and Marty in the hospital. We dropped Alice off with them and got to witness Alice meeting her new brother; which I must say was the cutest thing ever. Alice sat on Marty's lap as she held Klaus and Alice kept playing with Klaus' small fingers and talked to him. Klaus smiled at Alice, which we found really odd because newborn babies hardly do anything for a while.

"Mike...?"

"Yeah, babe?" He called back from the kitchen.

"Do you know why Alyssa seemed so upset earlier?" I asked. Mike didn't say anything, but instead came out into the living room and sat next to me on the couch.

"You don't know?"

I looked away for a second then looked back at him, making eye contact again.

"Umm... I guess not?" I said confused.

Mike hung his head for a few seconds then came back up again.

"About a year and a half ago, Billie and Alyssa got back together and when she left him for a second time, she was pregnant with their second daughter, Tally Renee. And when they met again, after a year apart, Billie asked her how Tally was, and Alyssa had told him that Tally had died at birth," Mike told me.

"Are you serious?!" I asked. He just nodded his head.

"She left him for a second time?"

"Yeah, Alyssa was having really bad mood swings and took everything more serious than she should of. Then the first time she found out that Billie had cheated on her one time when Green Day was on tour..."

"Billie?!"

"Yeah, but it was a long time ago... it was with his ex-fiancee. They were both drunk, I should of tried harder to keep him from drinking too much. It was pretty bad."

"I always knew that guy wasn't good..."

"Randi! It's over with and it's done. You don't need to worry about them. They havn't fought at all since they got back together," he said holding my face.

"Fine," I sighed.

"Klaus is really cute," Mike said trying to start a new conversation.

"I know, right?!" I said back, laughing.

"Do you ever want to get married and have kids?" He asked me.

"Whoa, whoa. Michael, we've only been dating for 9 months, you're asking me this already?"

"Well, I was just wondering..."

"It's fine," I laughed. "Don't worry about it."

He laughed too and took a hold of my waist and pulled me closer.

"Don't even try anything, Pritchard," I pointed in his face. He bit my finger and I took it back and glared at him.

"Sorry about that," he said and kissed the side of my face. I giggled and I playfully pushed him away.

"You're such a horndog," I told him.

"Not as bad as Tre or Billie."

"I guess that could be true."

We both laughed and turned on the TV and saw that Shrek the Third was on and it was the scene where Fiona was yelling to Shrek from across the water that she was pregnant.

"Oh my God! This day is just filled with babies!" I cried, half laughing. MIke laughed also and quickly changed the channel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hah. I love this one.

xoxo- Adie.