Blood, Sex and Booze

You Are The Moonlight Of My Life Every Night.

Marty's POV. On the airplane.

I woke up and saw that we were still in the sky and I looked out the window to see a whole bunch of dark clouds below us. Every now and then the clouds would separate and I could see the small buildings and the different colors of the grass. I stretched and I blinked a couple times before turning to Tre.

"How much longer do we have until we land?" I asked.

Tre looked at his watch, then looked at the ticket that said how long the flight was. Alice, Klaus, and Abby were all sleeping, so I didn't want to talk to loudly to wake them up. I saw that Billie and Alyssa were both awake and they were being all cute with eachother; I rolled my eyes and looked back at Tre.

"Well... about another hour," he sighed.

"Another hour!?," I asked. "Ugh!"

I put my head back down on the wall, a little bit too hard.

"Fuck!"

I saw a couple people around me look over and Tre sat there laughing to himself. Alyssa looked over and immediately started laughing then turned back to Billie and they both looked over. Billie smiled and shook his head and they both put their focus back on eachother.

"That really hurt..." I said and bit my lip.

"You're fine," Tre said and put his head on my shoulder and looked up at me.

"I love you," he whispered. I smiled and kissed him.

"I love you too, Tre," I said and patted his face then put my head on his.

Mike's POV.

"Are you okay?" I asked Randi. She turned to me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why?"

"You just seem a litte... blah," I said.

She laughed, "what does that mean?"

I laughed with her, "I don't know. Just... out there, I guess."

"No, I'm fine. Really."

I kissed her and took her hand then smiled at her and she smiled back.

"So, Tre said about anouther hour of this and we'd be landing," I said as I turned to Billie who had Alyssa on his shoulder. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes.

"Why did we have to stop at Germany first?" He groaned and put his hand over his face.

"I don't know, it's just what Butch had said."

An hour later.

We all boarded off the plane and I held Klaus, helping out Marty and Tre, and Tre was holding Alice. Alyssa had Abby and Billie was following behind her. We grabbed our suitcases that were coming off the carousel and evenutally made our way to the front of the airport where there was a few cabs already waiting for us. Randi and I took our own, and started to drive us to the hotel that we were staying at. I saw Billie, Alyssa, and Abby all get in one and take off, then Marty, Tre, Alice, and Klaus all get in one.

Tre's POV.

Finally, we'd gotten to the hotel after the long drive and flight. Marty and I took our own room and brought our kids and sat them down as we unpacked everything.

"I'm wiped out!" She said and laid on the bed. I put my shirts down on the dresser and I ran and jumped on bed, making her fly up in the air and fall off the bed.

"Oops," I whispered.

"You're going to pay for that!" She yelled and got up and jumped on me.

"And how will that work?" I asked.

"I'm not quite sure yet," she said.

"Handcuffs or not?" I asked and moved my eyebrow.

"Ugh!" She yelled and got off of me.

"What?! It was just a question..."

Alyssa's POV.

"Are you performing tonight?" I asked Billie as I held Abby and fed her as I sat on the bed. He was putting his clothes in the drawers and was putting everything else away as he walked from one side of the room to the other, back and forth.

He sighed, "yeah. In a couple hours too."

"You'll do great, you always do."

"But I'm not ready for this again, I love staying home."

"But you also love being on the road," I said and got up, leaving Abby on the bed. "Beej, I know you do. You've been doing it forever."

"I do, I really do. It just gets tiring after a while."

I put my arms around his waist and leaned my head on his back, "your fans love you. Trust me, I've heard the comments all those girls say about you." I laughed and he turned around.

"I love performing," he whispered with his head down. I put my hand under his chin and brought him back up.

"You always do great." He smiled and kissed me quickly before leaving the room to gather up the guys and start a small band rehersal. I sighed and grabbed Abby to take her over to Marty and Tre's room. I walked down the white hallway and went inside room number 8.

"Hey! You could at least knock first!" Marty yelled.

"Sorry!" I yelled back. She laughed and said she was kidding and that I could come in. I saw Alice and Klaus on the bed, playing with some of their toys, and I sat Abby with them.

"Are you coming to the show tonight?" She asked me as she put a pack of Ramen Noodles in the microwave.

"Of course! We have floor seats."

"Who's going to watch the kids?"

"Oh..." I said. "Well, Randi can. You know she doesn't like Green Day that much anyways..."

"I don't know why since she's marrying the bassist... but whatever," she shrugged and took a bit of the Ramen.

Alyssa's POV. At the concert.

Marty and I were on the floor in the front row rocking out to our husbands' band and singing every word along with Billie. They were opening up with '21st Century Breakdown' and the huge board infront of them was rising slowly as Billie strummed the first few notes then the song bursted into the main riffs. He would look down every now and then to wave and do stupid faces at us and we would just laugh. The 'Last Night On Earth' performance was great, and pretty much the most beautiful song ever. I looked around the arena and saw that many people were holding up their cell phones and lighters in the air. When the song was over, he looked at me and smiled then went off stage to grab the guitar that he was going to use to perform 'American Eulogy'.

"Can you still hear me?!" Marty yelled to me once the song started. I turned to her and nodded my head before I got pushed over by one of the fans that got thrown from the mosh pit behind us. The security guy helped me back up and we continued to rock again.

"Sing us a song of the century, sings like American Eulogy. The dawn of my love and conspiracy, forgotten hope and the Class of 13. Tell me a story into that goodnight, sing us a song for me," Billie sang before they bursted into the song. We were all jumping up and down with the beat. They evenutally called up some people to play on stage, instead of them playing 'Knowledge', they would be playing 'When I Come Around'. Tre called up a teenage boy from the crowd and tought him the song on the drums. Billie called up this girl who'd been wanting to perform with them forever. Then Mike called up another boy from the crowd. After they all performed, everybody applauded them and Tre gave the boy his drum sticks and made him crowd surf, Billie gave the girl his guitar.

"You're fucking awesome!" The girl shouted as she walked away.

"No you are," he shouted back into the microphone.

"No, you are!"

"Get off the fucking stage," Billie said and we all laughed as she went down the steps, holding his guitar in her right hand.

Mike gave away his bass pick. I felt bad for the guy, only getting a pick. But at the same time, it was better than nothing, and he came down from the stage smiling.

Marty's POV. After the show.

"You guys did great!" I said before hugging Tre and kissed him. He put his arms around my neck and kept me there, not letting me breakaway.

"Mmfff!" I groaned and tried to push him away. I laughed with his lips still against mine and I could hear everybody else laughing at us. He finally let go of me and smiled. I laughed to myself and put my head against his chest with his arms around me.

We were backstage and the guys were packing their things up while the crew were taking their instruments off the stage and cleaning up all the plastic beer cups and confetti off the floor.

"Yeah, it was great," Alyssa said then kissed Billie. She pulled away and smiled at him before he put one arm around her waist.

It took us all a matter of half an hour to get back to the hotel. Jason White, Jason Freese, Ronnie, and Mike Pelino all went to their separate rooms while Tre and I went to ours, Alyssa and Billie went to theirs, and Mike went to him and Randi's.

"Did I really do that good?" Tre asked me as he stripped down to his boxers.

"Of course you did!" I said, climbing into bed.

"I was nervous."

"Why would you be? You've done many shows."

"Because 1. You were there, and 2. We havn't done many '21st Century Breakdown' performances yet," he said climbing in the bed and laying next to me.

"Honey, seriously, these people love you!"

"Not as much as I love you," he said and kissed me.

"I think I would have to say that I love you more," I said and kissed him back. My hand ran through his hair and he slowly climbed on top of me.

"What about the kids?" I breathed.

"Randi has them, we'll get them tomorrow morning," he said and kissed me again. His hands went under my tanktop and pulled it up and over my head and he threw it on the ground.

Randi's POV. Her and Mike's room.

"Hey! How was the show?" I asked Mike as he threw his shoes off and stripped down to his boxers.

"It was great! Marty and Alyssa stayed in front and Alyssa got mauled by one of the fans at one point because they got thrown out of the mosh pit that was behind them," he laughed.

I laughed and put the three kids down on the floor.

"That's great! I wish I could of seen it," I said and went over to the other side of the room where he was putting on a fresh T-Shirt and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I love you, Mike," I said with my face buried in his back.

"I love you too, Randi," he said and turned to kiss me. I smiled to myself and bit my lip and walked away with a grin on my face and laid in bed with my usual leopard tank top and baggy pajama pants. A few minutes later, Mike climbed in bed with me and we fell asleep in eachothers arms.

Alyssa's POV. Her and Billie's room.

"I saw you look at me during 'Last Night On Earth'," I said. I l was laying in bed and propped myself up on my elbows. Billie had just came out of the shower and put his fresh pair of blue boxers and his black T-Shirt on and walked over to the bed and laid next to me.

"Who else am I supposed to look at?" He said and put a peice of my hair behind my ear. I smiled and I kissed him then snuggled into his chest and I felt his arms clamp around me a few minutes later. His body was up against mine and how warm he was, I didn't even need a blanket. His hand went under my shirt and stayed there, not trying to do anything tonight.

"Thanks for not doing anything else with your hand," I whispered into his chest. "I'm burnt out from yesterday."

"So you're saying we can never have sexy time again?" He said in a 'Borat wanna-be' voice. I laughed and I looked up again.

"Not for a while, Beej," I laughed then put my face back into his chest and evenutally fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I added in some real experiences of the Green Day concer that I went to back in 2005. For example, the part where they all gave away something, and the stage diving, and the "you're awesome" part were all true and were experiences of MY concert... which was the last on the in the United States. ^___^

xoxo- Adie.