Blood, Sex and Booze

Well This Calls For A Toast, So Pour The Champaign

2 months later. Alyssa's POV.
The last day.


I sighed as I helped Billie pack his things. We were still on tour, but we got to leave tomorrow afternoon. The last show was tonight, and I could of sworn that all the guys had gotten emotional when they came back to the hotel. I asked Billie why he looked so down, but all I got was that the tour was over. Billie loved performing, whether it was a small gig or a large arena of sixty-thousand people screaming his lyrics back right infront of him; the whole band loved it. Tre and Marty got in a small fight a couple nights ago. Tre had overreacted and made it worse than what it needed to be. I don't even remember what it was about, that's how small it was. But they were talking again and things were back to normal. Mike and Randi's wedding is in a couple days. We're in California, but probably about six hours away from home, so it was still a long drive back.

"Billie! Are you almost done in there?!" I shouted from the main part of the hotel room. He was in the bathroom and I could hear the radio playing, so I yelled to make sure he can hear me. The door opened and he peeked his head out.

"What'd you say?" He asked. I sighed again, placing my hands on his bag and letting my head hang. I stood back up normally and looked at him.

"I asked if you were almost done in there," I said.

"Oh! Yeah. Sorry babe," he said quickly then closed the door again. I threw myself down on the bed, with my feet still touching the ground. I had on my 21st Century Breakdown shirt and my jean capris that I had been wearing since high school. I hadn't changed since we got back to the hotel, and I wasn't planning on it until after I had my shower. Mosh pits wern't the most cleanest places to be: you have these sweaty, mainly, guys pushing you all over the place, some had beer in their mouths and it got squirted out of their mouths, some just spit out of the fun of it, and some were just the kind of guys that never took a shower. Finally, Billie emerged out of the bathroom with just a towel around him, revealing all of the random tattoos that he had all over his body that were inked on him over the years. His black hair was wet and he was trying to shake it dry, just like a dog would do.

"Billie! You're getting me wet!" I squealed, trying to block all the water droplets coming my way.

"You're getting in the shower anyway, right?" He asked, getting a pair of his boxers out of the drawer and slipped them on quickly as soon as he removed the towel. I rolled my eyes and smiled then went into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I wasn't going to risk any chance of my pervert husband coming in here while I'm in the middle of my shower. I quickly stepped in, letting the hot water fall all over me. It felt relaxing after a night of non-stop ear drum damaging music going through my head for four hours straight. After about ten minutes, I stepped back out and wrapped a towel around me after brushing my straight black hair out and blow drying it. Billie was already in bed, and he was reading his favorite book, 'The Catcher In The Rye'. I had to admit, it was a great book. Holden Caulfield was a great outsider who didn't give a shit about anything else that he should of cared about. I think he's read that book about a million times the past couple years.

"Billie, are you going to bed anytime soon?" I asked as I put an oversized T-Shirt on and a pair of his boxers.

"Yeah, yeah. In a few minutes," he said, still staring at his book. I sighed and laid in bed next to him.

Randi's POV. Back in Oakland.

Finally! We were home. Tre pretty much had to carry Marty up to their room because she refused to walk; she was that tired. Mike and I were getting married tomorrow and I couldn't be any happier. Mike was all twitchy today and I couldn't help but to laugh at him. Alice and Klaus were actually cooperating and not crying or anything. But Abby on the otherhand was throwing a fit when we all returned home; she was driving Billie and Alyssa insane. The two Jasons and Ronnie were still extremely hyper and wanted to go out drinking, but I got it through their heads to wait until tomorrow night to drink. There will probably be a lot of that going on at the reception.

"Randi!" Mike called out. I went into the living room to see what he wanted. He was sitting on the couch. Well, more like sprawled out and taking up every inch of it for himself.

"Yes?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips. He sat up, slid his hands underneath mine, and pulled me down to sit on his lap.

"I just felt lonely, that's all," he said with his head on my shoulder. I put my arms around his neck and kept them there. I felt him kiss the bottom of my neck and I started laughing.

"Save it for later, Michael," I whispered, kissing him normally. It was around midnight, so I was starting to get tired. I had to break away from our kiss to yawn, which I had to laugh at. And so did he.

"I'm tired, you coming?" I asked as I got up to walk upstairs to our room.

"Of course!" He said and followed me upstairs. We quickly got changed into our normal pajama attire and jumped into the bed, litterally. I didn't even bother to cuddle up next to him or anything, I just laid where I had landed and pulled the blanket over me, quickly falling asleep.

Alyssa's POV.

"Stop it!" I said with my head down as Billie tried to keep on kissing my neck. Abby had finally fallen asleep after a long day of screaming.

"But why?" He asked, not letting go of me.

"Because, I don't want to!" I laughed. I'm very ticklish.

"Ugh, fine!" He pouted and let go of me. He had his head down, arms crossed, and bottom lip jutted out.

"You think you look cute, don't you?"

"I am cute!" He pouted even more. I laughed and I propped my legs up on his lap. He was still pouting.

"Billie?" I asked. His green eyes quickly looked up at me through his black hair that had a total different style to it now that 21st Century Breakdown was out. I had to admit, he looked a lot better.

"Yes?" He asked in a little kid voice.

"I love you," I whispered. He smiled and practically crawled over to me. He embraced me in a hug and we stayed there, hugging and cuddling on the couch, until we eventually fell asleep.

Marty's POV. 10 minutes before the wedding.

"Randij! Hurry up! You're becoming a Pritchard in ten minutes!" I yelled to Randi from the dressing room. She was in the bathroom because she couldn't go an hour without having to take a piss.

"I'm trying to get this dress back up!" She yelled, sounding like she was struggling.

"Oh, for heaven's sake," I groaned and barged into the bathroom. Randi was standing there, with her black, of course, dress half way on.

"You dumbass, you're standing on your dress," I said and she let her foot up in embarrassment.

"Come on, you're going to be late," I said and dragged her out of the bathroom by her arm.

"But-!"

"No buts, Alyssa, and everybody else, is out there waiting for you. Now get your damn flowers, walk out there, and become Mike's wife." Randi glared at me, but I pushed her out.

Before Randi could walk down the aisle, I ran down it, almost falling, and standing next to Alyssa where the preacher, Mike, Billie, and Tre all stood. They all looked at me in confusion, and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Will you take your flowers already?" Alyssa whispered to me.

"Oh, right," I laughed. Alyssa rolled her eyes before the music started playing and Randi emerged from the hallway. Mike smiled to himself, looked down and shifted from one foot to the other and then looked back up at Randi. She was already all the way down the aisle and her and Mike were facing eachother. The preacher did the whole ceremony type deal and Mike was finally allowed to kiss her, which he did dramatically. We all laughed and the audience clapped their hands off as they walked back down the aisle out the doors. Alyssa met up with Billie on the red carpet and locked eachother's arms and smiled at eachother, as did Tre and I. Randi's mom, who was surprisingly there, were holding the kids until after the reception. Everybody piled in their cars after Mike and Randi drove off in the backseat of a black limo to where the reception was held.

Alyssa's POV. At the reception.

"Shove that cake in his face, Rans!" I yelled at Randi as I took pictures of the newlyweds shoving cake in one another's faces. Randi turned to me and laughed as Mike pushed her down on the ground, sat on top of her, and shoved cake in her face. We all laughed and pushed the table out of the way. I stood right in front, getting as many pictures as I could. My friends were behind me, laughing their asses off, along with everybody else who was there. Mike finally let her free and she stood up with white cake all over her black dress. But she still had a smile on her face. The flash from the cameras went crazy. After everybody was settled and back at their seats, Mike and Randi shared a dance together, which happened to be Last Night on Earth. They figured that it was the perfect song to play during their slow dance. After the song was over, people clapped and eventually the bride and the groom got changed into some normal clothes. While the rest of us were still in our formal outfits. I, including Marty, were wearing black dresses that fit us very well, and they had inch wide straps and lace over lapping the silk flowy part of the dress, which had sparkles on it. Our hair was straightened and we had on thick eyeliner, but not too thick. And since this was Randi and Mike's wedding, we all got to wear chucks. That excited Marty; she isn't a fan of high heels.

"Randi! You're married!" I yelled to her and gave her a hug. She hugged back and after we let go of eachother, Marty then gave her a hug. The three of us sat at a table and discussed marriages and all that stuff, while the guys were at their own table. After a long reception, everybody finally went home. Randi and Mike had to go straight to the airport since they were going to Jamaica for their two week long Honeymoon. Marty, Tre, Alice, and Klaus drove off and soon after Billie, Abby, and I did.
♠ ♠ ♠
I. Love. This. Chapter. (:
Not so much the ending, but thats only because I didn't know how to end it.

No revenge this time. ^_^

xoxo- Adie.