Blood, Sex and Booze

Tre Cool, The Immature Pervert, Has A Sweet Side?

Marty's POV. The next day.

"You know what Tre?" I asked as I popped open a beer bottle and handed it to him. He took a drink of it, closed his eyes, and enjoyed the taste of it in his mouth after a long day of not being home. We had went to the beach earlier with Alyssa, Billie, and the three kids to just get out and have some fun. Randi and Mike were still in Jamaica, and would be for the next week or so.

"What, Love?" He asked sitting the beer down on the table. We were sitting at the table in the kitchen after the both of us had warmed up some left over pizza from last night. I liked the pizza cold, so it was alright with me in the first place.

"I think we call for a celebration." I took a swig of my beer, being more daring than Tre was and slammed it down on the table. He looked at the beer bottle, then looked up at me like I was crazy.

"What kind of celebration?"

"Um..." I said and looked around the room.

"You don't have one in mind, do you?" He asked.

"Yes! I do, just give me a minute," I said with a smile.

"Does it involve-"

"Sex? No."

"What?!"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" I laughed. "Yes... it can. Don't get too excited, Frank."

He pouted. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Are you seriously going to make me go through with this?" I whined. Tre got up then sat on me.

"Oh my God, Tre! I don't think men are supposed to sit on their wive's laps!" I said with a suffocated voice.

"Oh, come on, I'm not that heavy!" He said and paused for a moment. "Am I?"

"Just, please, get off me!" I breathed. Tre finally got up, and pulled me up with him.

"Is that better?" He asked me.

"Much," I whispered. He kissed me gently. God, I loved it when he did that.

"You're so different than I expect you to be sometimes," I whispered with my hands on his neck.

"You mean, that I can actually be a romantic husband?" He asked.

"Exactly."

"It's not that hard when you love someone as much as I love you," Tre said and kissed me gently again.

"Arn't you sweet," I said and looked up at him. I swear he had the prettiest blue eyes that anybody could ever have. I put my hand on his head and spiked his hair up the way he used to style it.

"I think... you should keep doing this with your hair. The way you had it for American Idiot," I said and bit my bottom lip. "There." I smiled.

"But it's too much work," he whined.

"Oh, you'll get over it."

He picked me up and carried me to our bedroom. The kids were sleeping in their room; they were completely worn out from the day at the beach. He laid me on the bed and laid next to me, not even bothering to try anything tonight. I rolled over and cuddled into his chest, which I must say was amazingly built... and I loved it. He started to rub my head and it made me sleepy.

"Tre," I whispered as I dozed off.

"Hm?" He responded.

"I- I love you." He put his arms around me and pulled me closer to him, then brought my head up and kissed me.

"I love you, too," he whispered. I put my head back down on his chest and fell asleep after that.

Tre's POV.

"Marty?" I whispered. I rubbed her head again and all she did was breathe and slightly move her head.

"Goodnight, Love," I whispered as I slowly took off her glasses, not wanting to break them, scratch them, or wake her up. Once I got them off, I folded them up and sat them on the table next to me. I brought the blanket over the both of us and I pulled her closer to me. I went to close my eyes and I felt her move again.

"Tre?" I heard her ask.

"Go back to sleep, you need the rest, we had a long day."

"Where are my glasses?" She asked, still with her eyes closed.

"I took them off. They're on the table, Dear."

"Tre, don't leave me," she said and put her arm around my stomache.

"I'm not going anywhere, I can promise you that."

"Where's Lyssa? Don't let her leave either." She mumbled.

"She's never going anywhere, either. She's with Billie, remember? They're married." I told her.

"What about Mike," she yawned. "And Randi."

"They're on their Honeymoon," I said and hugged her. "You're just dreaming."

"Tell Adam that I said that he's amazing and that Kris is jealous of him," she said again.

"I don't know Adam in person, Love."

"Screw you," she yawned. I smiled and held back my laugh.

She stopped talking and then fell asleep for good after that. I waited until she was completely out of it to turn on the TV. I didn't turn the volume up high, considering it was quiet in the house and the volume didn't need to be up any higher than it was in the first place. How ironic, it was an interviewer with Adam talking about how he won American Idol. I quickly pressed the 'record' button on the remote so that Marty could easily watch it when she woke up tomorrow.

"So Adam, how does it feel to be the big winner of American Idol '09?" The woman asked him.

"It's great! It really is. Seeing all the fans cheer for me and support me through out the season, it was a wonderful experience." He nodded his head and smiled.

"Now, do you have to stay with the American Idol contract for a year? Is that true?"

Adam laughed.

"That's a big question. See, the thing is, the winner is supposed to stay with them for a year after they win, but apparently I'm that great of a singer that I don't have to follow that rule. They also mentioned that they might get rid of that guideline after seeing me perform. I guess I caused them to have second thoughts on that one."

"That's amazing to hear, Adam! How much do the fans mean to you?"

"Oh my God, they mean just about everything! Without them, I wouldn't of won. So thank you so much to everybody who voted for me! I love you all."

"Thank you for sharing your love and this is Melissa Riches with her 11:00 news. That was Adam Lambert, winner of American Idol, and goodnight Oakland."

The show ended and I pressed the 'record' button again and then turned the TV off. I looked over at Marty, who was barely smiling in her sleep. I take it she was having a great dream. It was either about me, Adam, or Starbucks. Or maybe all three put in one, that's probably it. No, wait, or physically hurting Alyssa.

I laughed outloud at the thought and quickly covered my mouth. I felt bad after that, she was our friend. I kissed Marty's head and laid down normally with her still in my arms. She looked a little cold, so I brought the blanket up even more and went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
d00d!
I loved it!
x )
Ifly.

xoxo- Adie.

OTHER PEOPLE--
I know that Adam didn't win Idol, but he fucking should of.
I'm just trying to make reality how it should be. xD Lmao.