Blood, Sex and Booze

You Know I Still Love You.

The next day, Alyssa woke up and Billie wasn’t there. She went down stairs and saw him in the kitchen, making some coffee and drinking some Red Bull along with it. That confused her, but she just brushed it off. Tre probably introduced him to Red Bull.

“Hey,” she said hugging him from behind.

“Oh, hey!” Billie said turning around.

He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her for quite a long time. She started squirming and he let her go.

“I never told you to let go,” she said softly with a smile on her face.

“Oh,” Billie replied whispering and smiling at her.

He pulled her to the couch out in the living room and had her in his arms. She put her face in the crook of his neck and kept it there. Billie leaned his head the other way, so he wouldn’t suffocate her.

“I love you,” she told him, playing with the strings of his pajama pants.

Billie looked down at her and rubbed her face, then kissed her gently.

“I love you, too.” He told her, then smiling.

Then, Marty and Tre bursted in, not even caring to knock first. Marty was carrying Alice on her hip, and Alice was carrying one of her sippy cups. After Tre had closed the door behind them, Marty sat Alice down and she began walking around the house. Alice went to go into the kitchen.

"No, Alice! You're not going in there!" Marty yelled after her child, and went to go get her.

“One day she’s back, and the next you’re getting in her pants. Nice one Armstrong.” Tre said laughing at his own joke.

“It’s not like that, Tre.” Billie replied, still holding Alyssa.

“I wouldn’t be too sure about that. I heard he tried one on her,” Marty said, coming out of the kitchen carrying Alice, with Alyssa glaring at her.

Billie and Tre were confused, so they just dropped the subject. Everybody sat down normally, and didn’t really talk.

“So, this is awkward.” Tre said, breaking the silence.

“Yeah.” Billie said.

“Look guys, I’m really sorry. Things weren’t exactly working out, and I was being a bitch to all three of you, well, four, counting Mike, for just leaving you guys without saying anything, then not trying to contact you for a year. I’m awful.” Alyssa said trying to sit up.

“You’re fine. It’s all over with. Lets just not…mention this again.” Marty said looking at her.

Mike came in and froze.

“Mikey!” Alyssa yelled and pulled Mike into a really tight hug.

“Alyssa!” Mike yelled and hugged her back.

“I’m so sorry.” She said, to Mike.

“I missed you.” Mike said, not acknowledging the fact that she was apologizing.

They pulled away from their hug and Mike went and sat down also. It was the 5 of them together again, in the living room that they would meet up in almost everyday, laugh about stupid things, think of things to do for that day, or just chill.

“We should go somewhere.” Mike said.

“Nah, I think staying here for today would be best. I just got to see all of you again.” Alyssa said, burying her face in Billie’s shirt.

Billie brought her face up to his and kissed her lips over and over.

“Ah! Ah! Ah! None of this.” Marty said flailing her hands on the air.

“Flail! Flail! Flail!” Alyssa yelled, laughing.

Marty started laughing pretty hard also.

“What?” The guys all asked at the same time.

“Nothing.” Marty said, brushing the joke off.

“Soooo….who’s up for some Poker?” Mike asked.

“Can it be Strip Poker?” Tre asked.

“No!” Everybody yelled.

“Awww, man!” Tre yelled.

“Sorry buddy. That’s not happening. You and Marty can play that on your own time.” Alyssa said.

Marty glared at Alyssa, and Alyssa just laughed silently to herself, while Billie and Mike were trying not to laugh.

“I hate you.” Marty said with a sharp tone.

“Nah, you gotta love me.” Alyssa said smiling sweetly at her.

Marty tried to hide her smile and leaned against Tre.

“You two are so mean.” Billie whispered to her.

“And you’re point is…?” Alyssa asked.

Billie smiled, “nevermind.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Once again, lyric from Seperate Ways by Journey. <3

xoxo- Adie.