Blood, Sex and Booze

I'd Sacrifice This World To Hold You.

Tre's POV.

"Tre! Stop throwing so hard!" Marty yelled at me after she caught the ball. We were still at her mom's house but everybody was going to out for a couple hours.

"I said I was sorry! I can't help it!" I yelled back.

We were tossing the baseball back and forth in the backyard while Alice and Klaus rode their bikes around on the driveway.

"You're going to hit the kids!" She yelled and threw the ball.

"No I'm not!" I said, catching it. I threw it again and tried not to make it too hard. But it ended up being harder and it went flying past Marty and into the neighbor's side window causing a giant crash and a dog barked.

"Tre! Look what you've done!" Marty said angrily and threw her glove down.

"Shit," I mumbled and ran inside. Marty groaned and ran inside after me.

"Who the fuck threw this ball?!" I heard a man yell just as I slid the glass door shut.

"Tre! The kids!" Marty screeched and opened the door again and ran outside to grab Alice and Klaus.

"Come on, it's time to come outside," she said, taking their hands.

"Did daddy break the glass?" Alice asked.

"Daddy broke it on accident, it's nothing to worry about, Alice."

They easily obeyed and came inside with her. She shut the door and glared at me before walking away into the living room. There was a knock on the door and I could already tell that it was the angry man. I got down on the floor and hid behind the wall. Marty came over to me from the other way, not being seen from the front door.

"Don't get it!" I hissed.

"Why not? You've got to face your fears sometime," she told me and stepped over my legs. I grabbed her leg and pulled her down, causing to sit on me.

"Don't," I whispered.

"Why not?" She crossed her arms.

"Because I'm too young to die." She rolled her eyes. The kids came running in.

"Mommy! Mommy! There's a man at the door," Alice said. Klaus stood behind her and nodded his head.

"I know," she said and glared at me.

Alyssa's POV.

"You might as well give up now, Armstrong!" I yelled as I chased him through the house with a pillow and Abby running behind me with a smaller pillow from her bed.

"Never!" He yelled and ran around the other way and attacked me from behind and began hitting me with the pillow. I screamed and fell to the ground and Billie sat on top of me. Abby screamed and attacked him with her pillow. Billie, smiling, turned around and picked her up then laid her next to me and attacked her too.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Abby yelled with her hands over her face. Billie stopped.

"What's wrong?" He asked. She took her hands off and smiled at him, then hit him in the face with her pillow, stole his, then ran off upstairs. I laughed, hard. Billie hung his head as he felt weak after being defeated by his four year old daughter. I got up and left him in the hallway by himself.

"Abby! Come back down here, please!" I yelled from the bottom of the steps. I heard small foot steps running from the hallway and she eventually came into sight. She came down and I picked her up, spun her around, then placed her back down on the ground with her giggling. Billie crawled on his hands and knees then placed his face on her neck and made a loud grunting noise. Abby screamed and turned around laughing. He smiled at her then kissed her forehead. I leaned against the starcase with my arms crossed and smiled at my husband and daughter.

"Get mommy! Get mommy!" She yelled. Billie looked up at me and started to stand up. Abby laughed to herself silently.

"No, Beej," I laughed. He started chasing me. "No!" I screamed and ran upstairs. Billie came after me then Abby. I ran into our bedroom and jumped on the bed and Abby climbed up next to me. I grabbed her up, helping her up. Billie came in and us girls screamed and put the blankets over us. It was silent for a few minutes and I looked over at Abby.

"Do you think daddy's gone?" I whispered.

"Look for daddy, mom," she whispered.

The both of us peeked over the edge of the blanket and saw Billie standing next to me. He smiled and we screamed again. He pulled the blanket off and laid next to me and started to tickle me.

"Oh my God! No! That's the worst!" I screamed and laughed. I tried to pry his hands off me but it wasn't working. Abby got up and started jumping on his hands. Billie let go then laid on top of me and put my hands above my head.

"Please, don't tickle me," I said and wiped a tear off my face with a pillow. I cried from laughing so hard.

"I wont, I wont," he said then kissed me.

"Eww!" Abby squealed and covered her face. He pulled away a few seconds later then he got off of me and helped me up. I picked up Abby and the three of us went downstairs to start on dinner.

Mike's POV.

"Mike?" Randi asked, turning to me. We sat on the couch after getting dried off and putting on different clothes.

"Yes, Love?"

"I have a question for you..."

"What is it?" I asked, putting my hand on hers. She bit her lip and looked up at me through her bleach blonde bangs. I pushed them out of her face and put it behind her ear.

"Well, I was just wondering..."

"Wondering what?"

"I was just wondering if you'd ever want kids...?"

"Yes, I do," I said and kissed her forehead. "Do you?"

"I don't know. I've never been a baby type of person."

"Oh..."

"But don't worry, when you want kids, I'll change my mind."

"Really?" I asked. "Why?"

"Because I love you, Michael. How many times do I need to tell you that?" He laughed to himself and put his head on my shoulder. I put my arms around him and hugged him as I held him close to me.

Marty's POV.

Tre, the kids, and I all sat in the kitchen quietly, waiting for the angry neighbor to leave the house. After almost ten minutes of him yelling profanities he finally left and I turned and glared at Tre.

"What?!" He asked.

"You're a horrible, horrible man," I said, shaking my head and got up and took the kids upstairs to put them down for their nap.

Billie's POV.

"What do you want for dinner, Beej?" Alyssa asked me, looking through the fridge.

"Um, actually I don't know." She sighed.

"Let's just go get something, do you have the car keys?" I turned and grabbed them off the counter and held them up. She smiled, taking the keys, then put Abby's shoes on her. We went out to the car and Alyssa hooked up Abby in her car seat, which she only needed for a couple more months, and we were off. Alyssa drove as I stared out the passenger's window.

"Billie, I need help on what you want." I turned to face the road.

"How about some Chick-Fil-A?" I asked.

"Sounds good to me," she said and pulled into the parking lot. We parked the car, got Abby out, then walked inside to an empty restaraunt.

"Hi! Can I help you?" A woman asked from the front cash register. I went up and let Alyssa and Abby behind me as they still looked at the menu. I looked up at the woman, and I immediately recognized her; Adrienne. I froze and didn't take my hat or sunglasses off. I was in a ratty tee and a pair of kakhi shorts and sandals, so she shouldn't be able to recognize me. Alyssa listed off the things to Abby of what she could get.

"I- I'd like to get the chicken sandwhich, some waffle fries, and a Pepsi, that'll be all for me," I said quickly and started to walk away.

"I'm sorry sir, what was that again?" She asked. I turned around and studied her in her red, white and black uniform and a hat with a name tag that read 'Adrienne D.' across it. I remembered that her and Tom DeLonge were married. Pfft, that man could do way better.

"A chicken sandwhich, waffle fries and a Pepsi," I said slower and walked away. She pushed it into the machine and looked back up and waited for Alyssa and Abby. They walked up to the counter.

"I'd like to have the same and my daughter would like to have the kid's meal of it."

"That's all? No drink?" She said, starting to sound cocky.

"Oh, uh... I'll have a mountain dew and she'll have a small water."

"Whatever," she mumbled.

"Excuse me?" Alyssa asked.

"I didn't say anything, ma'am. I don't know what you're talking about," she smiled.

"But, I just-"

"I said... I did not say a word."

Alyssa walked away speechless and walked away with Abby then grabbed a high chair from the other side of the restaraunt. I went up to Adrienne and looked her in the eyes, with my shades on of course.

"What can I do for you, sir?"

"Look, I don't know why you're getting an attitude, but I don't like it."

"Like I said, sir, I didnt say a word. So why don't you just walk away and leave me alone."

"Look," I said then read her name tag, pretending like I didn't know her name. "Adrienne, I don't know who you think you are to talk to me or my wife like that, but you're a horrible employee and I hope you get fired."

"You've got some nerve," she said and handed me our tray of food.

I took my hat off and looked over my shades, revealing who I really was. She gasped and her expression totally changed.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I smiled, putting my hat back on and walking away to the table where Alyssa and Abby sat.

"What's going on, Love?" She asked me once I sat across from her at the booth.

"Oh, it's... nothing." I couldn't tell her the truth, she'd get all emotional and think that I was donig things behind her back... again.

"Are you sure?" She asked, biting into her sandwhich and handing Abby her food.

I sighed. "I'm sure, Love." She smiled weakly at me and looked down.

"Come on, don't be like that, please," I whined.

"Well...!"

"Daddy?" Abby interrupted.

"Yes?"

She took the bread off her sandwhich and showed it to me; it was plain. Alyssa and I looked at eachother confused.

"What do you need?" Alyssa asked her.

"Red!" She said and pointed to her chicken.

"Red?" Alyssa asked.

"She means ketchup..." I said and got up then returned with a handful of packets. Abby smiled and grabbed two of them, but then her smile faded when she couldn't get it open. We laughed at her and helped her open them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I like this one for some reason. (:

The pillow fight reminds me of my parents and I when I was little... =/
I miss those days, they were normal.

xoxo- Adie.

Title: Say Goodnight - Bullet For My Valentine.