Blood, Sex and Booze

It's Comedy and Tragedy; It's Saint Jimmy.

Billie's POV.

I heard my alarm go off and I slowly opened my eyes, not wanting to get up and saw that Alyssa was still wrapped up in my arms. I quickly turned over and saw that the clock read 11:20AM, and the funeral began at 2:00PM. I sighed and turned back over to Alyssa. I wanted to let her sleep, but I knew that his means a lot to her and I won't let her miss a second of it.

"Lyssa... come on, wake up," I whispered in her ear and tried to shake her. She groaned and rolled over onto her stomache.

"Alyssa, seriously. Do you want to go to the funeral or not?" I asked, getting out of bed. She immediately got up and began to get dressed, not saying anything or making any eye contact. I sighed and I went out to get Abby from her room and into the dress that I had picked out for her last night.

When I was finally all done with Abby, I went back into me and Alyssa's room and saw her sitting at the end of the bed in her black dress and black high-heels with her hair straightened and down with black eyeliner and eyeshadow on. I looked at her, and although he looked beautiful... I didn't want to say anything.

I got into my black tux and my black and white dotted die with my usual spikey hair and eyeliner attire. I wasn't sure if that was customary for a funeral, but I havn't been to one since my dad died and I don't remember what I wore or what my brothers wore, so I would have to deal with what I've got on now.

"Are you ready?" I asked her once I came out of the bathroom. She nodded as she stood up, grabbed her small black purse, then headed out the door into our car. I sighed as I grabbed Abby's hand and let her down the steps and out the door into the car also and buckling her into her car seat. We drove off to the graveyard. Randi didn't want to come because she said it would be too much for her to handle and she didn't like going to funerals because they were just too sad for her. I saw her close her eyes and begin to get teary eyed once we pulled into the driveway of the cemetary. I helped her out of the car, along with Abby, then we both took one of our daughter's hands and went to the main office.

"Can I help you?" The assistant asked us when we walked in. Alyssa let go of Abby's hand and handed her over to me practically and walked up to the desk.

"Yes, we're looking for the funeral of D- Daniel Telford," she said.

"Ah, yes. They just left. Follow me outside and I'll show you where they are. But don't worry, they arn't starting for another five minutes or so," the man said, taking us in the back of the building. He pointed to where there was a gathering of people in black dabbing their eyes with white hankerchiefs. We eventually made our way over to the site where Daniel was being buried, and it took Alyssa a couple times to actually stand all the way up there.

The man who was speaking came up and started thanking everybody who came out tonight and talked about how Daniel would surely be missed and everything; he was practically talking for his parents himself. We all put a red rose on the casket one at a time and people were crying on the side and we all watched as the casket went deeper into the ground. About an hour went by and it was time for us to leave. A little while after, we made our way back to the car and drove home. When we stepped into the house, she threw her shoes off and walked upstairs, beginning to take her dress off too. I sighed and sat on the couch.

"Who did we go see, daddy?" Abby asked me. I looked up and saw her standing infront of me.

"We went to see mommy's old friend," I said.

"Did they die?" She gasped. I nodded my head. Abby ran off and went upstairs. I sighed again and went upstairs also to get my clothes off and get into a normal outfit. I saw Abby giving Alyssa a hug on the side of the bed when I walked in. She looked up at me.

"Thank you," Alyssa mouthed to me.

"I wouldn't let you miss it, you know that," I said. She gave me a weak smile and went back to Abby. I took off my jacket and the vest thing under it and then took off my pants. I replaced my shirt with a boring blue tee and replaced my pants with gray sweatpants. I walked out with Abby, letting Alyssa get dressed by herself. I went downstairs and sat my daughter on the couch and turned on the TV to Cartoon Network when I heard a loud noise from upstairs and I ran up the steps and into Alyssa and I's room.

"What happened?!" I asked when I saw her laying on the floor, crying her eyes out. I went over to her quickly and I picked her up and she curled into my chest and I held her as close to me as possible. She had my shirt in her hand and had her face buried in it.

"It hurts so much!" She cried. "I miss him so much, Billie."

I closed my eyes tightly and tried to hold back tears. Just seeing her in pain made me want to cry. I kissed her head and still had her in my arms.

"You scared me, Lyssa. I thought something happened to you," I whispered to her. Her breathing started to get jagged and she was starting to calm down now.

"I wish I could of stopped it. He was always so good to me."

"You said that you havn't spoken to him in two years? Lyssa, we were married then. What are you saying?" I asked. She stopped crying and looked up at me with red eyes and make-up down her face. I rubbed my shirt on her face, trying to get the make-up off.

"Don't worry, Love. He was bisexual. He was... attracted to Tre," she said, almost laughing. "We were just really good friends and texted a lot and called here and there. But he still meant a lot to me."

I smiled at her and kissed her head again. I then picked her up and laid her on the bed.

"Just sleep now," I whispered and kissed her cheek. She curled up in a ball and brought the blankets up to her face. She was small and all of the fluff from the pillows and blankets seemed to take her over and make her look tiny.

"I love you," I whispered before I left the room and closed the door. She was already asleep. I went downstairs and saw Tre and Marty sitting in the living room with Abby and their two kids.

"How and when did you two get here?" I asked, confused.

"Well, the door was unlocked and Marty didn't feel like knocking, so we just came in," Tre said, with Klaus on his knee.

"And we also got here a minute or two ago," Marty added. I nodded and I sat on the couch on the opposite side of them. I leaned my head back, exhausted from the day already.

"How's she holding up today?" Marty asked.

"Well," I started. "I just came down from putting her to bed because she collapsed on the floor and busted out crying."

Tre and Marty both closed their eyes and nodded, staring at the floor.

"Mommy, who are you talking about?" Alice asked.

"One of aunt Alyssa's friends, Love."

"What happened to them?" Alice asked again.

"They died a few days ago, Alice," Tre said. "Don't say anything about it."

Alyssa's POV.

I couldn't sleep at all, I just kept my eyes closed just in case I would eventually fall asleep, but I kept thinking about the first time that Daniel and I talked and the first time and the first time we talked on the phone. His voice was so sweet and always put a smile on my face. He would always put his friends before himself and took a fist in the face or a baseball bat in the ribs for anybody.

"I miss him," I whispered to myself. A few more tears fell down my face before I brought myself up. I walked over to the full body mirror that we had in our closet and looked at my reflection: my sweatpants were hanging onto my hips for their life and my tank top was about off. I fixed my shirt and pulled my pants up a little bit and put my hair in a pony tail. I walked downstairs and I heard Marty's voice. I smiled and I ran out there and I hugged her.

"Where did you come from?" I asked.

"I've been here for a few minutes, Love."

"I missed you."

"You saw me last night," she laughed.

"I don't care," I laughed, too.

"You're weird," she said and let go of me. I got up and went over to Billie and I sat next to him then laid my head in his lap, facing Tre and Marty. He rubbed my head and I smiled to myself, trying not to cry still.

"Where's Mike and Randi?" I asked.

Randi's POV.

"I think we're going to have to cancel that trip to the amusement park," I told Mike as I laid in bed with him, thinking about Daniel.

"That's okay, Love," Mike told me.

"I wasn't as close to him as Alyssa was, but he was still my friend," I said and began to tear up again.

"Oh, Randi," Mike sighed and hugged me again, letting me cry into his shirt.

Alyssa's POV.

Tre, Marty, Klaus, and Alice all left ten minutes later. They had only stopped by to see how I was doing. Which that made me feel better knowing that I'm actually cared for. I seem to have those problems from time to time which put me in a sad state that takes forever to get out of.

"Billie, I know it's father's day... and I'm really sorry that I'm like this, but Abby and I still got something for you..." I said quietly as we cuddled on the couch.

"You didn't have to," he told me.

I got up and went to the hall closet where we always hid Abby's birthday and Christmas presents every year. I found what I was looking for, smiled, then closed the door and walked back to my husband. I sat next to him and put the presents in his lap. Abby was upstairs taking her nap, and I didn't want to disturb her.

"This one..." I started, grabbing the smaller box. "Is from Abby. She said that I wasn't allowed to open it before you did."

"But you did, didn't you?" He smiled. I smiled back at him and tried to hide my face.

"I can tell from all the rips and tears in the paper, you dumbass," he laughed. I laughed too and I snuggled into his shoulder. His arm was around me. Billie opened the box and revealed a coffee cup that read, 'Best Dad!' He laughed.

"This is cute, I'm so using that tomorrow morning," he said and put it down on the table next to him.

"Now, open mine," I said, getting excited for him to see what I had bought him. He unwrapped it slowly, taunting me.

"Hurry up, dammit!" I yelled and laughed.

"Alright, alright!" He yelled and ripped the paper off and the box open.

"No fucking way!" He yelled and stared at the picture. It was a rare signed photograph of Joe Strummer that only a few people in the world had. I laughed and he gathered me in a giant hug that almost crushed my lungs.

"I love it so much!" He said and kissed me hard. I smiled at him.

"I'm glad you're happy," I said and patted his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
"...and that's my name. And don't wear it out."

I miss you like fucking crazy, Daniel. <3

Happy Father's Day... I guess? Since we don't celebrate it here.
I hope you all had a good day today.

xoxo- Adie.