Blood, Sex and Booze

Beyond The "Up To Date" And The Neo-Gentrified.

2 months later.
Mike's POV.


"Randi! I'm going over to see Billie and Alyssa for a little bit, are you coming?" I asked my wife from the bottom of the staircase.

"No! It's fine, go ahead!" She called back. I put on my Macbeth shoes and then I walked across the street to the Armstrong house. I knocked on the door respecting their privacy, unlike Tre and Marty who just barge into mine or Billie's house whenever they felt like it. Not like I cared, but I knew it got on Billie's nerves on his bad days. I don't want to get on his bad side because I know he doesn't have anybody else besides Alyssa. But what can I say? I'm his 'shrink'.

"Mike! What are you doing here?" Alyssa said and hugged me when she opened the door.

"Hey Lyssa," I said and hugged her back then we let go of eachother. "Well, I had this thought that me, you, Billie, Tre and Marty could all go on a bike ride today...?"

She stared at me. "A bike ride?" She didn't sound too pleased.

I laughed. "No, no. Not actual bikes. Motorcycles." She got wide eyed.

"Eh, I don't know... you guys can go, but I-"

"Come on, Alyssa! It'll be so much fun!" I said, trying to get her to come with us.

"What will be so much fun?" Billie asked, coming up to the door. "Hey Mike!"

"Hey Billie," I said and waved at him. "Can I come in? It's really hot out here." Alyssa stepped out of the way and walked into the living room, throwing herself on the couch and picked up Abby and sitting her on her lap. I walked in and shut the door behind me then followed Billie to the living room. I told him the plan that I was thinking about, since I had that new bike... just like I had the new shoes.

"I think it sounds fun, let's go!" Billie said and got up then put his shoes on. Alyssa got up and put her shoes on too.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to," I told her.

"You guys are pretty much leaving me no choice," she replied and walked out of the house to get Marty and Tre.

----------------------------------------------------------------

We left the kids with Randi which made us all laugh because she hates kids and she always gets so mad whenever one of them cry.

"Okay, were do we all want to go?" I asked everybody as they each sat on bikes. I was by myself, Tre and Marty were on one and Billie and Alyssa were on the other.

"Let's just go down random streets," Tre suggested.

I started up my bike and held onto the handles. "Altight then," I smiled. "Let's go."

Alyssa's POV.

"Oh my God!" I screamed and put my face in Billie's back and tightened my arms around his waist.

"Are you okay?" He yelled at me.

"I'm fine!" I yelled back and kissed the back of his neck. He tensed up and began to laugh.

"Don't do that to me!" He yelled, half laughing. I laughed back and rested my chin on him and enjoyed the ride through Oakland.

Marty's POV.

"I love doing this!" I yelled and put my arms up in the air.

"Don't let go! Keep your arms around me!" Tre yelled at me. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"I'm fine, Tre! I've done this before!"

"It doesn't mean that everytime is going to be the same!"

"Oh, since when did you become the cautious one?!" I said and put my arms back around him.

"Since a few minutes ago!"

Billie's POV.

It had been almost an hour since we started riding and I was starting to get really tired. Once we stopped at another stop light I yelled Mike's name.

"What?" He turned around.

"Can we take a break somewhere?" I asked him.

"Wimp!" Marty yelled at me.

"Shut up!" I yelled back.

"Sure, I'll stop at the next Waffle House. Sound good?" Mike asked before turning back to his bike. The light turned green and we were off again.

---------------------------------------------------------

It ended up taking almost a half an hour to find the next Waffle House, and I'm pretty sure Alyssa had fallen asleep.

"Are you still awake?" I yelled at her as we pulled into the parking lot. I felt her head lift off my back and rest on my shoulder. I laughed and pulled into the parking space and turn the bike off.

"Come on, Lyss. We're getting food!" I said excited.

"Help me," she whined and put her arms up.

"You're such a baby," I smiled and put her arms around my neck and lifted her up and off the seat and cradled her in my arms.

"Damn, she's got you whipped, Billie," Marty said laughing. I stuck my tongue out at her and walked up to the door.

"You've got to walk on your own now," I told Alyssa and put her back down. She woke up some more and stumbled on her first steps. I caught her and then opened the door. She walked in and opened the second door without a problem. We all decided to eat at the bar and we filled it up all the way across.

"Hey! I'm Linda, I'm going to be your server today. What would you all like to eat?" The waitress asked once we all got seddled in.

"I'll have the breakfast special," Mike said. "With the bacon, eggs, and Texas toast."

Linda wrote it down on the small sheet of paper then looked up. After all of us talking to eachother, we all decided to get the same thing.

"The same thing? Everybody?" She asked. We all nodded our heads. Linda smiled then wrote it down.

"Now... drinks?" She asked.

"Coffee!" Marty yelled. We all smiled and she smiled too.

"Coffee," Mike said, too.

"Orange juice!" Alyssa said.

"Coffee," Tre said.

"I'll also have a coffee," I said. Then Linda walked away and put the order in.

"Wow, Alyssa. You're a loner with the orange juice," Marty said, leaning over and smiling at her.

"So! I'll only drink the coffee you make me."

"Aw, I feel so special," Marty said laughing and sat back up.

Marty's POV. Ten minutes later.

"Stop eating so fast, Tre!" I said and hit his arm. He looked up at me with bacon sticking out of his mouth. I kissed him and took the extra bacon that was sticking out. I laughed at him, trying to keep the food in my mouth as he glared at me, still not chewing.

"I love you!" I said and put my head on his shoulder. He started chewing again and smiled then kissed my head.

-------------------------------------------------------

We were finally at home and the eight of us, including Randi because she came over and brought the kids, chilled at our place.

"It's amazing how much time we have on our hands," Alyssa said, proping her head up on Billie's lap. His arms were on the back of the couch, so I didn't have any reason to watch him.

"If we wern't famous we would have normal jobs, normal lives, normal houses, etc," Tre said as he sat down with his Froot Loops cereal.

"Seriously? It's four in the afternoon, Tre," I said and stared at him. He just shrugged and took a bite of it.

"Your kid wore me out today, Alyssa," Randi said, coming back in from using the bathroom. Her and Billie laughed.

"It's not funny! How come Alice and Klaus can behave but Abby can't?!"

"Because my child loves me," Alyssa said, hoisting Abby up to sit on her.

"That makes no sense," I told her.

"Exactly," she said. We all looked at eachother confused.

"You make no sense," I told her again. She smiled and shrugged her shoulders just like Tre did.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one was okay in my perspective. I thought about this idea while I was in Virginia. (:
I thought of a LOT of stuff while I was there. But this is only one of the ideas that I can remember. :( I'm sad about that because they were some great ideas, too.

xoxo- Adie.