Blood, Sex and Booze

Let The Good Times Roll.

Alyssa's POV.

It had been a few months since our big road trip with the motorcycles. Randi and Mike were trying to have a kid lately and it didn't seem to be working. I just told Randi to not even think about trying to have a kid while... you know. I had learned that off of a movie I had watched a few weeks ago. I didn't know if it actually worked or not since Billie and I weren't really wanting another kid at the moment. Although, I would love to have Tally right now. She's somebody that's never going to escape my memory. We were having a cookout today with everybody outback. Billie was outside getting the grill ready while I got all the side dishes ready. Mike and Randi were already here and helping set up tables and put all the plates out and the silverware.

"Billie! How are things holding up out there?" I yelled from the kitchen. The screen door was open and he could hear me from the back porch.

"Everything's fine! Are you almost done? Tre just texted me, they just walked out the door. They should be here in a few minutes!"

"Yeah! I just need a little help here!" I yelled back. A few seconds later, Billie came in and retrieved some of the bowls and I quickly kissed him.

"Thanks," I said as he walked away. I handed a small one to Abby, since she wanted to help. She followed her dad outside and a few seconds later Tre, Alice, Klaus, and Marty all walked in.

"Hey! How's everything going?" Marty asked, giving me a quick hug. We hadn't seen each other in over a month and the kids were really starting to miss each other.

"Great! Abby hasn't stopped talking about you guys since I told her you were coming over earlier," I smiled.

Tre and Marty both laughed. "That's cute. The kids were really excited, too." She said and walked out back and put the food on the table.

"Randi!" Klaus said and ran towards her. Randi was his favorite aunt, but I was Alice's so it was all good.

"Hey, buddy! How are you doing?!" Randi asked, picking him up and holding him on her hip.

"I got a new race car!" He said, holding it up to show her.

"That's awesome!" She said and kissed his cheek. He laughed and she sat him back down to go play with the kids.

I cleaned up the kitchen and walked out back where the grill was smoking and the kids were laughing and playing with each other. I looked at all of the people and realized that they were people who I wanted to spend forever with. I smiled to myself as I went up to Billie.

"This was a great idea," I said and kissed his cheek. "I love you, Beej." He turned around and kissed me back.

"Come on, it wasn't that great of an idea. We could of done something so much more fun, Lyssa."

"No, no. This is just fine," I smiled and went to grab my daughter.

"Are we late?" I heard Jason White ask. I turned around and went to give him a hug.

"No! Not at all. You're just in time," I said as he hugged me.

"Good, we didn't want to miss out on Billie's famous cheeseburgers," Jason Freese said behind him.

"Pfft! They're not that good, guys," Billie said, putting himself down.

"Yeah they are! I'd come here any day than go to Sonic!" Ronnie said. Jeff and the other guys agreed.

"Okay! Everything's ready!" Billie said, turning off the grill and putting everything onto a giant plate. He wiped his face off with a towel and ran it through his hair then put his T-Shirt back on and brought the plate over onto the table.

"Alice! Klaus! Time to eat!" Tre called out to the kids. They came running to the table and almost stepped on the cat.

"Oh! Don't step on her!" I said, picking her up.

"Since when did you have a cat?" Marty asked, taking it away from me.

"A week ago," I smiled. "We don't have a name for her... so we just call her Kitty."

"Can I name her?!" Marty asked, jumping up and down.

"Sure! Go right ahead. Not too long though," I smiled and then walked off to help Billie. I heard Marty talking to the cat as she pet her. I laughed and told her to come sit down and that the cat can come with her. She pulled up an extra chair between her and Tre and sat the cat on it.

"Are you serious?" Tre asked, taking a bite of the hot dog. "A cat has replaced me?"

"Sorry, Love," she said and took some chips out of the bowl and onto her plate.

"Abby! Come on! Dinner's ready!" Billie yelled at Abby who was across the yard playing with the stray dog that seemed to always visit us.

"Okay, daddy!" She yelled and started running over to us. There was a silence as we all ate and grabbed more things from each of the bowls.

"Armstrong, this is really good," Jason White said as he chewed the burger. "I told you they're better than anything else!"

"Shut up, Jason. No they're not. You're going to get Alyssa telling me the same thing if you don't stop saying that," Billie said, embarrassed.

"Beej, really. They're not that bad," I said, turning to him. He smiled then turned back to his plate.

It had started to rain and we all groaned.

"It's just sprinkling guys, maybe it'll pass in a few minutes," Randi said, eating chips and onions and a bottle of Coca-Cola.

We all took her word and soon enough the rain did pass.

"You're magic, Randi," Marty said.

"She's a Wizard!" I yelled and started laughing and so did Randi.

"You know guys, this has been a fun day," Jeff said.

"Jeff, you got here ten minutes ago," Marty said, and began laughing.

"So! That doesn't meant that it wasn't a fun ten minutes!" Jeff pouted.

"I know about a fun ten minutes," Billie said then poked me in the side. I started laughing and he did too.

"Stop it!" I screamed and began to laugh even harder, covering my face with my right hand and trying to push him away with the left.

"I don't want to know," Randi said, minding her own business.

"Okay, okay," Billie said. "I'm done."

"Thank you," I said and kissed him.

"Say I'm disturbed, it's what I deserve. Another lesson to be learned from a girl called kill," Marty sang when I kissed him.

I picked up a handful of chips and threw them across the table at her. She picked up a hamburger patty and threw it at my face and it stuck to me. Everybody hollered with laughter when they heard the loud 'smack' of it hitting my face. I laughed too as I took it off my face bit by bit.

"Okay," Tre said laughing. "No food fights, please."

"But what if I want to?" Marty pouted.

"Then too damn bad," Tre smiled.

"Hey!" Freese called out. "Can we all just please have a normal and civilized get together?"

Everybody looked at each other and began to smile.

"No," we all said at the same time and began to laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE LAST CHAPTER !

=D

I really am going to miss this story though. I had a lot of fun writting it, since it was a lot better than 'Give Me Novacaine.' But hey, GMN wasn't all that bad for starting it as a 5th grader. (:

I'll be posting the first chapter of the new story tonight, and it's a lot different than some of you might expect. But keep commenting it! I want to get far with the next story.

xoxo- Adie.