Blood, Sex and Booze

I Had No Idea What It Cost.

Later that day, Marty and Tre had gone home; Alice had started to throw a fit and cry. Marty wouldn't have it. Which made Alyssa laugh a little. Mike was still there, hanging out with Beej and her.

"Mike..." Billie said.

Mike looked up at him, looking a bit tired.

"Could you get me a blanket from the closet? Alyssa is starting to doze off, and I'm cold." Billie said, smiling.

"You're pathetic, Armstrong." Mike said to him, laughing.

"And why is that?" Billie asked him.

Mike smiled and shook his head, "nevermind. I'm heading home. Too long of a drive back." He said grabbing his coat and car keys.

"You don't have to go home, you could crash here for the night and go home tomorrow. I don't want you driving home when you're that tired." Billie said.

Mike stood there and thought for a moment, "oh. Alright."

Billie squealed, "yay!"

"Did you seriously just squeal?" Mike asked grinning.

Billie shook his head 'no' and carefully picked Alyssa up 'wedding style'.

"You can sleep here tonight, unless you want the guest room." he said.

"Hmm, I think I'll sleep here." Mike said.

Billie told him goodnight and carried Alyssa upstairs to their room and laid her on the bed, as Billie got into his pajamas.

"Billie, is that you?" Alyssa asked half asleep.

"Yes, shhh. Go back to sleep."

"I don't want to." she said waking up more then getting up to get into her pajamas.

Billie smiled sweetly at her, "oh really?"

She did the same, "yes."

"I love you, dearly." Billie told her after a few minutes of silence.

They both laid back down again, close to eachother. Alyssa smiled and closed her eyes, then curling up against him with her face in his neck. She placed her hand on his thigh, then slowly slid it up.

"Ah!" Billie squeaked, then covered his mouth.

"Whats wrong? Can't handle a little fun?" Alyssa asked looking at him.

Billie laughed a little, "you're insane."

"No I'm not. That's Marty," she said kissing him quickly, "I'm the crazy one."

Billie, still smiling, kissed her over and over. He kissed her neck softly and went back up to her lips. They paused for a moment.

"Ehhh...I'm not too sure about this." Billie said.

"Damn you Michael." Alyssa said almost laughing.

Billie laughed a little too, "right."

He pulled her close to him and she had her face in his neck and kissed it over and over, making Billie squirm and bite his lip.

"God, Beej. You can never sit still, can you?" she asked teasing him.

"Well you're just being all over me tonight, and we can't even do anything."

"I just love to torture you, thats why."

"I hate you."

"You can't. You love me." she said sarcastically.

"You're such a smartass, you know?" he said, touching her nose with his.

"Yeah, I guess I am." she agreed.

Billie tried to roll over and sleep, but Alyssa just kept 'bothering' him.

"What?" she asked when he rolled his eyes.

"You're torturing me, you know." he told her.

She smiled, "it's fun.

There was a small silence.

"You could join in, you know." she told him, whispering in his ear.

Billie rolled over to face her, grabbed her waist and rolled ontop of her. He had her arms pinned above her head.

"Is that better?" he asked.

She nodded her head and smiled. Billie kissed her lips over and over again and slowly moved down her neck then to her shoulder blade. That made Alyssa giggle. She grabbed his face and kissed him hard.

"I missed this." she said inbetween their kisses.

She, once again, moved her hand down from his back, down his waist, and onto his leg.

"I need you." he told her breathless.

Alyssa nodded her head and slowly began taking his shirt off.

[BILLIE'S POV]

Ahh...finally! I grinned at her after my shirt was off. I had a little trouble with hers though. Ugh.

[MIKE'S POV]

I was having trouble sleeping; tossing and turning every few minutes. Then I hear noises come from upstairs. They hadn't gone too far, yet. So I went into their downstairs bathroom and found me some earplugs then went back into the living room.

Earplugs did nothing. Good thing I had my spare iPod that goes everywhere I do. I turned on 'Bab's Uvula Who?' and put it on full blast. A loud song with the volume all the way up should do the trick. Good thing Marty and Tre wern't here. I would run out of the house screaming.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one was totally random, I know.

Title is a lyric from A Tout Le Monde by Megadeth. <3

xoxo- Adie