My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Remind me Of Your Names Please

**Pete’s POV Still**

I sat in Dest’s room, her unconscious on the bed, although I can’t help but keep thinking that she’s dead, because she looks like she’s dead, she’s deathly pale and her breathing shallow. Jay sitting on the other side of the room slipping in and out of sleep, and Brendon sitting next to me with Ryan. Everyone who loves her is here and she doesn’t even know it. I take her hand and hold it tight. It’s cold. It’s a deadly white colour with only her tattoo to give it colour.

"Come on Dest... Wake up" I whisper to her, someone put their hand on my shoulder it makes me jump slightly but I try not to show it.

"Come On lets go get something to eat" It was Brendon he pulled me up from my spot unwillingly.

"I can’t leave her" I say quietly "Someone needs to be here with her"

"Ryan and Jay are here" he said smiling weakly "she’ll be fine for 10 minutes" I unwillingly got up and left with him

**In the Cafe Area Bit**

"I hate Hospital food" Brendon said getting a sandwich from the cooler bit, I stuck my hands in my pockets he looks at me with a concerned look "Come on get something to eat you don’t want to end up in here do you" he asked smiling slightly, he tries to lighten the mood but I can’t help but feel sort of guilty.

"Like Dest" I said quietly "It was my fault she’s in here" Brendon looks at me confusingly.

"How is it your fault... you didn’t push her in front of the car" he said putting his arm around me "She'll be fine I promise" he smiles and me smile back but knowing he cant promise anything, the only person who could promise she would be okay would be her, but there’s no chance of that anytime soon "come on get something to eat she wouldn’t want you wasting away" he said smiling but he's talking about her if she was dead, but then again she did look dead.

"Fine" I said grabbing two packets of crisps and a Dr Pepper "happy now Mr protective" I said slightly smiling.

"Yep well sort of I wish Dest would wake up" he said walking over to the counter and paying for his sandwich.

"Are you Brendon Urie?" said the young women behind the counter he nodded and the women stood in shock "can I have your autograph please?" she was a nice enough girl so he did "wow. . .can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure why not" he said putting his sandwich in the bag.

"Why are you here? . . . It doesn’t seem like somewhere you'd hang out as it were" he didn’t look at her properly he concentrated on the wall behind her.

"A friends in here she's not very well... Coma" she looked at him with pity and sorrow.

"I'm sorry. . .I hope she gets better soon" she said with a sort of chipper voice, I walk up and put my stuff on the counter she looks at you in the same way she looked at Brendon.

"Yes before you ask I am Pete Wentz and I'm here for the same reason as Bren" she looked at me a little hurt at the fact I sort of snapped at her "Sorry but I’m just a little occupied right now" I said putting the money in her hand and taking my stuff "Come on Bren" I said to him as we walked back up the stairs to Dests room.

"see she’s fine" Brendon said sitting down next to Ryan, I sit back down in the uncomfortable chair and open my crisps and take a few, Jay looks over pleadingly for a crisp, I threw her over the other packet I brought. She grabs them and starts eating them rather quickly. I sit there for the next few hours with nothing to do expect wait for Dest. Jay goes home to go tell her mum the news and said she'd come back but she hasn’t so far. Brendon and Ryan fell asleep a while ago. I moved my chair so it’s right up next to her bed and take her hand and hold it tight, it’s still as cold as ever and still as pale as ever, her face is like a white bed sheet, she’s so pale it’s unnerving, she looks so different, she doesn’t look like Destiny.

"Come on Dest... wake up... for me please... please... I cant stand seeing you like this" I stroke the side of her face, she doesn’t even flinch "I know you properly cant hear me but who cares. . .I love you Dest... I always will... Nothing will change that... Ever... Come On Dest pull through I know you can" I rest my head on her bed and close my eyes for a second, then wake up as I started to slightly drift off, I cant fall asleep I’ve got to stay awake for Dest just encase, you never know she mite wake up, but then what if she doesn’t...ever

**Destiny’s POV**

"Come on Dest... Come On... Come on you got to pull through... For me" said a sort of familiar voice, it was a male voice, he was tired "Come On Dest its Me Pete... I love you, you can’t leave me Dest I love you" I open my eyes and move my arm slightly but it hurts like hell.

"Ah" I wince and jolt slightly Pete looks up with tears in his eyes.

"Dest!" he almost screams at me and hugs me tight "Thank god your back"

"Arm... Head... Stomach" I said in a lot of pain, he lets go and kisses me on the forehead.

"I missed you" he said in a whisper, I look at him confusedly "you were out for 2 weeks. . .we were afraid you weren’t going to pull through" he turns around and pokes the dudes behind him "Bren , Ry she’s awake" they both shoot up and sit bolt upright.

"DEST!" They said running at me and then hugging me and smiling insanely.

"Pain!" I say loudly "and no offence but who are you I vaguely remember you slightly buts it a little blurry" I try and think back to them and remember who they are but nothing.

"Brendon, Brenny Bear ring any bells?" he asked doing a puppy dog pout it reminds me slightly.

"Urie?" I said smiling slightly and hugging him with my good arm "Ross" I said smiling at Ryan and leaned over and hugged me.

"I thought you forgot me then" Bren said with a huge grin across his face and to be completely honest I don’t really remember everything completely.

"What happened?" said a voice from behind me all it was a women, a familiar women’s voice.

"She’s awake" All of the dudes said in unison.

"what?" she said in amazement rushing over to see me, it was Jayney, my best friend. "Destiny!" she almost screamed at me well actually she didn’t almost scream she did scream and ran over to hug me as tight as she could.

"PAIN!” I yelled as loud as I could she let go automatically.

"Sorry" she said quietly "You bi - sexual!" she said to me.

"What!?!" I say confusedly.

"Well you are" she said smugly.

"I am?"

"You are?" Pete said in a very confused way

"She is?" Brendon and Ryan said in unison which made me laugh and everyone else for that matter.

"Ow pain don’t make me laugh it hurts... And I’m not I’m straight" I said smiling my ass off

"Yeah I know I just wanted to see if you remembered since you have a slight memory loss" she said and I nodded, hang on memory loss, what memory loss?

"Huh what memory loss what happened tell me" Pete, Brendon, Ryan and Jay stood their in silence "tell me guys... I’d rather hear it from you than these so called doctors" they nodded in agreement.

"Pat ran you over" Pete said icily towards Jay, Jay just looked at him icily back.

"He didn’t mean to it was an accident she ran out into the road... I don’t have to explain to you Pete I’ve already told you so I’m not again" she said icily turning from him.

"Oh not good then” I said trying to lighten the mood , it sort of worked because Brendon and Ry started laughing slightly until Pete gave them an evil glare and they stopped "so what wrong with me?" I asked just out of curiosity.

"Well you want the good news first or bad news first?" Pete said slightly laughing.

"Gimme the bad new doc I can take it" I said in a very dramatic voice which makes everyone laugh expect Jay.

"Well" Pete says in his best doctors voice which isn’t very good "You have a slight memory loss, a sprained wrist and a few bruised ribs" he said all in one go which was slightly confusing.

"Huh?" I said in a very blonde way "say again and slowly" I said the words slowly, very slowly.

"Basically Memory loss, sprained wrist and bruised ribs" he said taking the piss and saying it extremely slowly.

"Okay then... what’s the good news?" I asked having no idea what the good news could possibly be.

"Well you have no broken bones and your going out with me!!" he said in a very girlie voice on the word me, I smile and shake my head slightly which hurts like hell.

"Remind me not to shake my head again because it hurts" I said wincing slightly and trying not to move.

"Headache?" Ry asked quietly trying not to make too much noise.

"Well it feels like someone has shot me in the head and then taking it out slowly the other side with a magnet” I said and it actually feels like that although I have never been shot in the head but I can guess how it feels.

"Aww didums" Brendon says and hugs me gently and kisses me on the forehead to make it feel better.

"Uh no she’s mine I get to kiss her" Pete says kissing me on the forehead.

"Nu-uh" Bren says and kisses me again.

"Yu-uh" Pete says and kisses me again.

"I have an idea Ry give me a kiss then that’s it okay?" I said with a grin across me face as Ry kisses me on the forehead gently and I kiss him on the cheek back suddenly I have a thought "when can I come home?" everyone looks at me with a pondering look on their faces.

"I don’t know actually!" Pete said running off down the suspiciously clean corridor to find a nurse or someone I guess , I sit there looking at Bren Ry and Jay with a sort of serious look and then burst out laughing and cant stop. Pete walks in with a Nurse and he looks extremely Hyper.

"See she is awake!" he said to the nurse, who was a little plump round lady with red hair and rosy cheeks.

"Ah so the lass is" she said with a very Scottish accent "Well I suspect she can go home very soon maybe even later this evening" she said with a smile across her cheery round face.

"Really... I can go home now" I asked anxiously.

"Well not now lass but soon" she said leaving the room "I’ll go get your doctor" she said while waddling down the corridor. I hold my arm out for Pete, he rushes over and jumps down on the bed and hugs and kisses me.

"I though I was the one who was coming out of Hospital" I said smiling as he stopped kissing me.

"Yeah but you'll be home..." he said mischievously.

"Yes to my house" I said smiling "but I guess you could stay round for a little while if you want" I said in a suggestive way.

"Miss Jenkins I have been told your awake" I look at the rather tall doctor standing in the doorway "You properly don’t know me I'm doctor Cox" I laugh slightly to myself because it reminds me of Scrubs because one of the doctors is called doctor Cox which is very funny.