Status: COMPLETED!

Shatter

Warrior of the Light

We finally arrived at the medical wing, after what had seemed like hours of awkward silence.

Well, it was awkward for me, at least.

"Hey, Mike, you in here?" Tristan called, opening the door to enter the medical wing.

"Tristan, how many times have I asked you not to call me Mike? Just Michael?" A voice came from a room on our left.

Tristan entered the room and grinned.

"And how many times have I not listened?"

I gasped.

A beautiful man knelt by that chick called Ember's bed.

He had blonde hair and grey eyes, ones that seemed to search my very soul when he looked at me.

I didn't see any wings, but I knew that this man had to be a Warrior of the Light.

You know, from the Light Sect.

That's what everyone calls the members.

And FYI, we also call members of the Dark Sect Descendants of Darkness.

Anyways, back to reality.

Why was a Warrior healing?

"Another Tele?" Michael asked, suprised.

Tristan nodded.

"Wait, what do you mean by 'another' Tele," I looked at both of them, confused, "And how do you know I'm one?"

He smiled at me, revealing perfectly aligned, bright white teeth.

I nearly fainted.

"I'll explain later. Right now, we need to get you well." He looked at Tristan.

"Put her on that bed." Michael directed, and Tristan obeyed.

He set me on the bed on the opposite wall from Ember.

"Now can I get some explanations?" I asked.

Michael looked at me again.

"Just sleep, for now."

My eyelids suddenly felt heavy.

Oh no.

He wasn't going to get out of this!

I fought sleep with every fiber of my being, but it just swept me away.