Status: COMPLETED!

Shatter

An Ally

I gasped for air.

There were pale, long-fingered hands around my neck, cutting off my air supply.

Ember was sitting on my chest, a fierce look in her eyes.

I didn’t even attempt to struggle. Why should I?

My life is over.

My best friend killed my parents and stabbed me in the back.

I’m about to be sold off to some random person that I don’t even know.

So, while she strangled me, I waited for it all to end.

The door bust open and a burst of light swallowed us up. At the same time, an invisible force threw Ember off of me and into the wall.

I was disappointed.

Oh well. Death will come for me, eventually....

:_:_:_:

Michael was outraged. Ember was out of her mind!

He watched as both grew still, and noticed that Ember was on the floor, next to the wall with a slightly large dent in it.

He felt a small amount of guilt. He hadn’t meant to knock either out. Perhaps his anger influenced his power a little too much.

Tristan walked in and cursed. “I leave her alone for ten minutes...!”

Michael ignored him and his vulgarity, choosing to let his gaze linger on Peridot. Purple bruises were starting to form on her neck from Ember’s “little” act of rage.

He felt sympathy, (obviously) anger, and surprise.

He had thought Peridot had more of a will to live in her than this.

Of one thing more, he was certain. There was definitely an urge to protect this girl.

She was something special, indeed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short again, Gomen ne!!

Don't forget to check out fictionpress.com when you can!

I just got this huge urge to watch OHSHC. Maybe I will.....and get some inspiration for "Dear God...." while I'm at it. :)

Oh, and this will be the only update for a while. This and "The Flower...". I already have an idea for a sequel for both of these (hence why I'm telling you to check out fictionpress.com). The sequel for TFTBITD isn't coming out for a while, but I do have a general idea.

I'm listening to "Sakura Kiss", the theme song for OHSHC. Maybe that's why I want to watch it....

In any event, I hoped you enjoyed this chappy, and feedback is always welcome!!

Luv you guys!!