Within the Forest...

Look into the forest...

You will see trees that hold their own little pools of the clearest waters. You will find grass so high it would hide the largest faeri. You'll see vines around the most magnificent, wide and tall trees of any forest. By the little pools of rainwater, you'll see a creature. A butterfly? Well, it certainly has the wings of a butterfly, but it's body it different... O, no. It is a faeri. Otherwise known as 'fairy'. It's long light brown hair lays against it's back as it's butterfly wings beat once in a while. It stares at the water with curiousity. She has been told multiple times in the past, do not disturb the water. Only one faeri has in the past, and he disappeared. Surely, the young faeri thinks, surely one gentle touch of the top will not 'disturb' the precious pool no larger than three faeri's put together. Curiousty drives this young faeri to do the most simple thing that would cause such great and above all, horrifying adventures. She laids her finger gently against the water. The perfect reflections become swiggly's, blurry and not right. For her one little finger caused so many ripples to run across the water.

Suddenly, a call comes from inside her home, calling her name. She quickly flutters away, not realizing just what she's done by disturbing the water.

For all of you that plan to read 'within the forest', I hope you enjoy it!