Baby, You're Not In Hell Any More

Chapter Thirteen

I ran through the woods. I jumped over branches, got cut up with vines and fell over a few times. I finally came to a clearing of wild flowers. I walked out of the shaded area and into the clearing.

I picked flowers and picked off their petals one by one. I hoped that Brian didn't know where this place was. I looked up and saw a person sitting just a few feet from me.

He had short black hair and the silver from his snake bites shined in the sun. A cloud of smoke circled around him. It smelled like weed. I ignored the smell and took a few more steps. The guy looked up and his green eyes locked with mine. He had a silver bull ring.

"I'm sorry." I said. I picked at the flower still looking into his green eyes. They were a brilliant green, nearly memorizing. They were a bit red and glossed over. "I didn't know anyone was here."

"Emily?" The guy asked. I walked up to him and gasped.

Zack sat on the ground with a bag of weed in front of him. He had a cigar filled with the weed. He was rolling it. I cocked an eye brow. I knew Zack was weird, but I never guess that he was a pot head.

"Zack?" I asked, a smirk played on my face. I sat beside him as he rolled his blunt. "The pot head." I snickered and went back to picking at the wild flowers in my hand.

"It's not like you've never seen a guy roll a blunt before." Zack smiled at me. I smiled back at him. He wasn't such an ass when he was high. I think I liked this Zack better.

"This is true." I said with a laugh. He licked the paper and kept on rolling. "So how long have you smoked pot?"

"Since I was thirteen." He stated with a cheeky smile. "The guys have an idea that I do, but never said anything about it." He had finally finished rolling it. He was searching his pockets. "Damn it!" He cried. "I don't have a lighter."

I busted out laughing. I dug into my bra and tossed it to him with a smile. "A pot head who forgot a lighter."

"Don't judge!" He said lighting the blunt. As the cigar burned it smelled like chocolate mixed with green.

"So let me guess a chocolate blunt with cryp?" I questioned. He hit the blunt hard as I spoke. He held it in his lungs and nodded. He exhaled smoke.

"How'd you know?" He asked raising an eye brow. I smiled and shook my head.

"I used to be a pot head." I said putting the flowers on the ground. I cracked my knuckles; with a smile still on my face.

"And you stopped why?" He asked before hitting it and then looking at me skeptically.

I shrugged. I didn't really stop, just didn't smoke it up like I used too. "Never stopped for good. Just don't smoke like I used too, oh and by the way." My voice trailed off. I pointed to the blunt that was in his hand. "You rolled it too lose."

Zack laughed and held it out to me. I raised my eye brow. He was my kind of person. "Personally, I think I rolled it perfectly." Zack put it in my hand. "Care to tell me other wise?"

I rolled my eyes, making Zack shake his head. I hit the blunt hard. Very hard, making Zack's eyes widen. His mouth gaped open as I kept on hitting it, until I couldn't suck in any more.

I held the blunt in my hand and let it sit in my lungs. Zack looked at me with a shocked look. "You know you're not supposed to hit it too hard, right?" Zack asked.

I felt the pot working on my system. I blew out the smoke, my eyes shut as I smiled. I looked at Zack before taking two hits of the blunt before passing it to him, with a smile on his face.

The drug cut through my system up to my brain. It wasn't a unfamiliar feeling to me at all. It was like I was some what high. But by the time that Zack and I would be done, my craving for the drug would be satisfied.

Time Elapse

In about an hour or two Zack and I had already smoked four more blunts. We had called it quiets, since we were both very stoned. He put on a pair of sunglasses and handed me a pair, I told him thank you and put them on.

We talked about a lot of things. We talked about what had happened since we last saw each other. I major edited mine. He told me he was sorry for trying to be my parents and I told him that I didn't mind. Then we laughed about it because we had just smoked five blunts together.

We got to Matt's house to see Val sitting on the sofa fidgeting. She looked at Zack and I and let out a shaky breath clutching her chest.

"Emily!" She said hugging me. I rolled my eyes and patted her on the back. "Brian and Matt are out looking for you." She said grabbing her cell phone from the front pocket of her pants. She looked between Zack and I. "Why do you smell like pot?"

I fought the smile that wanted to spread over my face. I just shrugged my shoulders. Val just gave a disapproving look to Zack and rolled her eyes.

Val got on the phone. I heard it ring on the other end a few times before someone picked up.

"She's back." Val said happily.

I heard a sigh of relief on the other then end, then talking to who ever else was in the other car with him. "I am going to kick her ass when we get back home!" It was Brian. I could tell his voice apart from Matt's.

"Alright." Val said. She sat on the couch and muted the TV. “Where are you?”

“We are coming up the drive way now.”

Then the line went dead.

So much for changing before I got my ass kicked.

What would Brian say when he smelt the pot like Val?
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it?
Just to let you know I have big plans for this story.
Comments = updates