Baby, You're Not In Hell Any More

Chapter Two

The night sky was warm and comforting in many ways then one. The grass was smooth and soft against my skin. The stars twinkled on the black canvas in which they hung. The moon was new, making the moment seem so real. The air was hot and thick. It made me sweat a little. My black shirt clung to my body. My hair was sprawled out around me. His fingers were laced together with mine.

He smelled of old spice and cigarettes. No words were said, but no words were needed in his moment. A smile played on my lips. I turned my head to look over to him. Brian was a beautiful person. His medium brown hair was short on the sides, in the center was a bit longer. His skin was a light olive. His face was like porcelain, nothing but perfection was shown. He looked at me. His eyes were the most remarkable ones I have ever seen in my life span. They were a baby blue around the pupil. Before it went to the white part of his eye, the edge of the colored part of his eyes were a deep blue. He had eye liner all around his eyes, making them stand out. He had on black tripp pants and a black shirt that had a zombie on it. He was the center of my world.

"I love you Emily." He spoke softly. His voice was low. He ran his thumb over the top of my hand with a smirk on his beautiful face. "forever and always." He whispered in my ear, making goose bumps rise all over my body.

I smiled softly, pressing my lips to his. His lips were soft against my own. Brian ran his tongue over my bottom lip, I let him enter. Our tongues danced in a rhythm for a few minutes before I pulled away and ran my thumb over his cheek, smiling. "I love you too Brian." My voice was barely above a whisper, but you could hear it over the crickets chirping all around us. The forest made the air smell like fresh pine. He gazed at me. His blue eyes burning into my dusky grey ones. "forever and always." I whispered, our lips glided along each others for a few moments, before he cuddled up to me. I rested my head on his chest. I listened to his heart beat, it was like ours were in sync together, as it always should have been. We gazed up at the stars, he ran his finger tips over my back. The goose bumps didn't go away.

The love we shared was so pure, nothing could ever tear us apart. People say you may love eight different people in one life time and you may not be so lucky as to find your soul mate, but I did; at fifteen years of age. I sighed, closing my eyes. I wanted his night, this moment, to last for all eternity.


********

I felt myself come too. I groaned, as surging pain ripped all thought out my body. I could feel fabric underneath me. I could feel the fabric, though it felt like I was laying cold on the ground. I felt pain shoot into my head, making it feel like I just got hit by a bus. I groaned loudly, not being able to move. I was scared that something was broke.

"Is she coming too?" I faintly heard a males voice say. It was soft, but in a husky way. I heard foot steps coming towards me.

Did someone kidnap me?

Am I going to be the next person to be raped then killed?

"I think she is." Another males voice said. I felt a hand run over my skin. His hand was hot against my own. I wanted to slap the hand away from me, but I still didn't have the ability to move.

"Fuck off." I muttered. I was trying to force my eyes open, but it was like someone sewed my eye lids shut. After a few seconds of them being pulled apart, my eyes flew open.

My vision was blurry. I saw blobs of color. Faces crowded around me that I had never seen before. I blinked rapidly, before my vision come to me. I peered at all the men around me.

The first man I saw looked rather young. He had gauges. His skin was fare, making his eyes pop. I wasn't sure what color they were. It was a mixture between green, hazel, brown and amber. His hair was short and a light brown at the time. He had a hoop on the right side of his lip.

The second looked young as well. His skin was fare as well. His hair was straight, the color was black. He had a dog bite, as some people call it.

The third had what looked to be bleach blond, with some black in random places. His skin was a little bit darker then the first two. He had a hoop on the left side of his nose. His eyes looked to be green.

The forth had short black hair. He too also had gauges that I could see. He had silver hoops on both sides of his bottom lip. He had a bull ring as well. His eyes were a brilliant green.

The final one I saw had deep brown eyes. His hair was black, sort of long, kind of close to his shoulders. He had a nose stud on the left side of his nose.

"Who the fuck are you?" I snapped. My voice was raspy and weak. I rolled my eyes at my own voice. The room seemed to be clean. It smelled like a bunch of sweaty guys though, I wrinkled my nose. Sighing, I attempted to sit up. I cried out in pain, feeling agony shoot though my back and around my ribs. I laid back down. "Why am I not dead damn it!" I yelled, more at God then myself. I looked at the ceiling, ignoring the curious and confused looks I was getting from the men that stood around me. I was surrounded. I tapped my foot on the end of the what ever I am laying on, it made a tapping sound so I wasn't sure what it was. "We have had this discussion too many times to keep count, alright? Now please, kill me know. I don't give a damn how you do it. Be creative, send a lightening bolt down to shock me or some crazy shit." I pleaded, pointing my finger to the ceiling.

I saw the one with the blond and black hair nod in understanding. The one that was standing next to him had a dog bit and black hair. He leaned over to the guy who looked to know who I was speaking too, he whispered something, then the guy whispered something back and the small light went off in his head.

I rolled my eyes and groaned. I looked at all of the guys on the bus. My expression had to look rather pissed. "Who. Are. You?" I asked, it didn't come out nicely. Well, it wasn't supposed to be nice.

"I'm Matt." Said the guy with the only lip ring. "That's Jimmy, Johnny, Zack and Brian." He pointed them out, they would wave and give a weak smile. I nodded, looking at my feet then back up at them.

"Now let me cut the shit." I said taking a deep breath. "why am I still alive? You guys had to be going forty miles per hour." I glanced at all of them, waiting for an answer.

"So you wanted us to hit you?" The guy named Zack asked. He lit up a cigarette and dragged on it. His face was plastered with confusion, but at the same time he looked deep in thought. "But why?" He asked timidly before I could open my mouth to speak.

"It's complicated." I mumbled rubbing my temples. I sighed, it was shaky; like I had hoped it wouldn't be. I shook my head. "it's on a need to know basis."

"Well." The one I have come to know as Matt, said quietly, but loud enough to be heard. "we need to know."

"You don't need to know anything about me." I snapped, glaring at him. I liked my solitude with no questions and worried glances. I hated them the most.

"We hit you with our bus!" Jimmy snapped. He looked heated. If I wasn't injured I would have punched him. I rolled my eyes. "You could have died." He said softly, looking at his feet.

"That's what she was hoping for dumb ass." Johnny said with sarcasm. Jimmy glared at him and sat on the couch across from, what I assume, the one I'm one.

"Someone help me up." I said, with a sigh. "I need to get going." I closed my eyes for a few seconds and when I opened them I was looking into deep brown ones. They held my gaze for a while. His brown eyes burned into my eyes. The owner of these eyes I had been told, was Brian. His eyes showed hurt and sympathy. The two things I despised to see in another persons eyes.

"No." He whispered. He didn't blink. I don't even think he was breathing for a few moments before he spoke softly once more. "I think, that in a way, we are your guardian angels." He still didn't blink. I didn't blink. We gazed at each other for a long time. I wanted to scream. I wanted to smile. I wanted to run. Run far away where I would never have to see those eyes again. They reminded me of my Brian and that killed me.