Baby, You're Not In Hell Any More

Chapter Nine

That night after Brian took me back to Matt's a lot went on. I was answering their questions left and right. The bottle of JD would have helped me a lot right then. I was sitting on the couch with Michelle sitting on the matching chair with Brian sitting on the arm of the chair. His eyes never left mine. Michelle looked rather guilty, for some reason unknown.

"Why did you say such a thing?" Val asked. She was standing in front of me, with Matt standing next to her, with her arms folded across her chest.

I shrugged. There really wasn't a good reason why. What was I supposed to tell them? I am falling for Brian and all I want to do is rip Michelle to a corpse? I don't think that it would go over well if I told them that. So, I kept my mouth closed.

"And such voguer language." Michelle pipped in, crossing her arms. I rolled my eyes.

Matt scoffed. He ran his hand down his face. He sighed heavily. "Emily, we will not allow you to talk to your elders that way." Matt said. I could tell it was taking all of what he had to keep his cool. "Michelle is our friend and Brian's girlfriend. You can't speak to her or anyone of us or anyone else like that. Your temper tantrums will not be tolerated in this house." Matt said, his voice was stern. I tried to keep myself from rolling my eyes. "Understand?"

"Yeah." I mumbled in an irritated voice. I crossed my arms. Did they honestly think that their little talk with me would keep me from acting out? I sure as hell hoped they didn't.

"And the lack of remorse!" Michelle gasped. If I didn't dislike her as much as I did, well no i hated her. She was trying to get me into a load of trouble? I think she was, which this evolved me rolling my eyes. "See!"

I looked at her and sorted. "Dude, put a sock in it." I said in a irritated voice. I was getting tired of her very quickly. "Seriously, don't you have some where to be?"

"Emily!" Val, Matt and Brian shouted all at once. I sighed and got up to go to my 'room'.

"Where do you think you're going?" Matt asked pulling me back to face him by my arm. What was with people in grabbing my arms today? Are they that attractive?

"To go crawl in a small, dark space and choke on my own vomit." I retorted. I pulled from his grip and walked up stares. I could hear Michell bitching at Matt and Val for their lack of discipline, I rolled my eyes and slammed my bedroom door.

I walked over to the stereo. I put in a CD. I was well known with the band of Avenged Sevenfold, but I wasn't going to tell them that. I let the CD play and turned up the bass and volume as loud as possible. I felt the mirror on my bedroom door shake a little. I smiled to myself.

I got out of my cloths and got into a pair of night cloths that were in a droor. They had tags on them, I took them off. It was a pair of green short shorts and a pink tank top; low cut. I walked to my window and opened it, walking onto the balcony.

The cool sea mist hit my torso. The air was hot and made my body temperature rise. It smelled of the ocean which was fine by me. I looked up at the sky. It was still as dark as anything I have ever seen. It sprinkled a little bit. I didn't mind, not even when my shit was nearly soaked.

"You're going to get sick."

I rolled my eyes. I had never thought that his voice would irritate me as much as it has tonight. I wanted to tell him to get away from me. I wanted him to stay. I wanted him to go lay in his bed with Michelle. I wanted to wake up next to him.

"I care why?" I questioned turning around. He was leaning up against the frame of the doors that opened to my balcony. I cocked my eye brow as to be curious as to why he was worried about me being sick.

"Because then you will infect the whole band." He said simply. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. "Get inside."

"How about no?" I said, my voice was rising. I didn't like to be told what to do. If he would have asked I would have done so without a problem. But no, he had to demand.

"How about yes." He said, the irritation was edged on his voice. I didn't care if I was irritating him. If he wouldn't be so confused then I would have patted myself on the back as a job well done.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Emily get your happy ass in here right now!" Brian yelled. I rolled my eyes and walked inside the room. The room was cool, but I was colder then I should have been; I was wet if you remember correctly.

"Brian, shouldn't you get going?" I questioned crawling up inside the warmth of my bed. I had just noticed that Brian had cut my music; I grumbled.

"No." He said simply. He sat on the edge of my bed, close to me. I wiggled to the other side. I didn't want him close to me. If anything I wanted him out of the Milky Way galaxy.

Silence fell between us. I shrugged it off and closed my eyes. I was nearly asleep when he started to speak. I opened my eyes and shot a death glare to him, he didn't notice or my death glare didn't do anything for him.

"Why do you hate me?" He asked as he picked at a string on my blanket. His eyes never met mine, nor did he glance up at me to see what my face showed.

His question caught me off guard. I didn't know if I hated him or not. Did I? Was I just mad because I knew that I couldn't have him? I couldn't tell him that I didn't know, that would just be implying that I did hate him, I just didn't know why.

"I don't hate anyone." I said in a quiet voice. Brian's head shot up. He was wearing that smirk that I hated and loved at the same time.

"Really?" He asked. He sounded shocked and in disbelief at the same time. I merely nodded. He smiled. "Good to know."

"I suppose." I said quietly, closing my eyes again. I was half way asleep, about to go into my favorite place in the world; dream world.

"Were you serious about JD?" He asked. He was laying beside me, his head was propped up with his hand. He was laying on his side, looking down at me.

I opened my eyes and sighed. "Yes I was dead serious." I said. The corner of my lips pulled up into a hardly-noticeable smile. Brian chuckled. I gave him a confused look.

"You're too young to drink." He laughed. I shook my head and laughed a little bit. He was right, but the way he said it made me laugh.

"And?" I asked. He frowned a little bit in a sarcastic way and shook his head. I rolled my eyes.

"Are we cool now?" Brian asked after our laughing had died down to a numbing silence. I looked at him in the eyes not blinking. I nibbled on the left side of my bottom lip.

"Yeah." I said in a low voice.

My door opened and both Brian and I looked at the door to see who it was. I felt my heart stop. My breathing ceased to exist. I felt faint.

"What do we have here?"
♠ ♠ ♠
An update to my lovely readers.
Boom!
A cliff hanger.
:D

Comments = updates