Reverse This Curse

002

*Alex’s P.O.V*
“Oh, my god.” I said wide-eyed. Those dudes are from that band I wrote about a few days ago. I went to their concert and... I was in a state of shock. They are complaining about me to Ben. This is going to put my sweet-ass job in jeopardy. I turned to Hayden, jumping on him and started bear-hugging him

“I don’t want to leave. I’m going to miss you so much. No. I can’t go.” I was saying in a dramatic tone.

“Alex, what are you doing? And what do you mean you don’t want to leave?” Hayden asked just freaked out about what I did.

“Oh, my bad. Those guys over there in Ben’s office, talking to him are talking about me. They’re in this band Escape The Fate. I kind of wrote a piece about them. The lead singer of the band is . . . well, a troublemaker. From the time I was talking to him, he seemed to get offended easily.” I was trying to get my point through Hayden’s head.

He got it and looked at me, stopping what he was doing.

“A bad piece?”
“It was honest.” I snapped

“Dude, why did you do that?” He asked. “Oh, well I don’t know, maybe it’s because we’re supposed to tell the truth here at Bone Dry!” I said in a sarcastic-ish tone. “Do you know its going to suck with out you here? Damn.”

Hayden was now standing next to me by the blinds. We were scoping out Ben’s office across the hall, looking at the backs of Ronnie and Monte’s heads, which I figured out myself.

Ronnie’s hands were all over the place and Monte was just standing there. Ben was facing them. His hands on his hips and he had a concerned and stern look on his face. Oh, no. I looked away because I couldn’t watch. Hayden and I looked at each other- it was a moment.

I opened a space between the blinds again. Ben was right there with Monte on his left and Ronnie on the other. They knocked on the door. I quickly sat in a nearby chair and grabbed a paper to pretend to read. “Yes, come in.”

“Alex, I need to speak to you for a moment in my office.” I looked up from the paper to meet eyes with him. “Sure Ben.” I said getting up. I noticed Ronnie looking me up and down. I rolled my eyes.

The four of us went into his office, Hayden remained in his workspace, but I knew he was spying- that perv.

“Alex…”

“Ben…”

“Ronnie...” Monte joked. I couldn’t help but smile. We went back into serious mode.

“You wrote an article that made a bad look on Escape The Fate. You went against our rules of telling nothing but the truth. Mr. Radke came by to set things right and demands that you at least be suspended.”

“Yeah that’s right.” Interrupted Ronnie.

“I’m going to have to fire you. Mr. Radke made it very clear that you didn’t break one rule, but most of them. So, I’m sorry. You’re a great writer, but you can’t write here anymore. Clean out your office and leave your key and building pass with Steph. Again, I am deeply sorry.”

“Okaayy..” I was speechless, but managed to say that. “Thank you, Ben.” I said as I got up from my seat. *Ahem* Monte seemed shocked as to what he just witness. He and Ronnie went through the doors, into the hallway, after me. I was trying to open my door when Monte tried to explain, but I told him I was alright with everything.

I went into my office and got all my stuff together. I just stood there- saying my goodbyes and remembering all the good memories I’ve had here, ever since I was interning.

I quickly went to Hayden’s office. “Hey.” I greeted. “Hey, I heard what he said. I’m sorry.” He half smiled. “It’s all good Hayden; well nothing is going to ever change between us. So, call me later. I have to go.”

“Alright, goodbye, my sugar muffin.” He said with a cute expression on his face. I laughed then left.

“He’s such a dork.” I said to myself in the elevator

*Shay’s P.O.V*

“Um…” Oh my god. What the hell do I do? My boyfriend is totally being clumsy like fuck, my boss said I only had one more chance; the phone cord is still around him. Ahh!

“He’s with me.” I admitted. They let go of Max, if I hadn’t said anything, he would be so upset with me. Ok. Time to put some hair on my chest. I laughed so loudly in my head as I thought about that more.

“Shay?” asked Steve concern. “Yes, he’s with me.” I sighed.

“Shay, I’m sorry, but I’m gonna have to let you go. Get your stuff and leave your keys with Melissa. Security, escort this man to the front of the building” Steve said, staring at the amount of damage that was made in a matter of seconds by Max.

“Ok, thanks bye.” I slowly walked back into my office. I lost my job because of Max? Ugh..This is the second time!

Time flew by so fast, I was already by Melissa’s desk. “It was fun having you here, Shay.” She smiled taking my keys, but I wouldn’t let go of it. “Shay?”

“Hmm?” She looked at the keys and back up at me.

“Oh, sorry.” I laughed letting go. “God, I have no idea what I’m going to do now.”
Again with her fake smile. “Well, bye Melissa.” I smiled and walked towards the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
written mostly by Renaye ^_^

ok so this is our first ETF/BTF story so...bare with Us
I don't like flipping from different p.o.v so Alex and Shay are going to have their own chapter
haha i think that makes sense *shrugs*