I Wanna See You Tonight

Dinner, Talk, SEX!

The next day was Christmas Eve. I had nothing to do as usual. I lived alone. My family was probably having a feast and opening presents. They forgotten all about me. Even though I have moved out almost four years ago.

Being a single, twenty two year old was very boring. Maybe I should get a cat?

I sighed getting out of the warm shower, wrapping myself in a beige towel. I entered my large walk-in closet and scanned my clothing.

I was about to grab a pair of sweat pants when my ring tone made mt jump back a bit. Sighing heavily I walked to my phone, holding to top of my towel.

"Hello?" I mumbled into the device.

"Hey Krystal?" a male voice came from the other side of the phone.

"J-Jimmy?" she smiled, "hi, whats up?"

"A whole lot of nothing. All my friends are out with their families. Now I'm home alone and bored as fuck," I heard him sigh.

"Oh."

"So," Jimmy paused, "D-Do you wanna like do something," he asked. Then quickly added, "If your not busy."

"Of course Jimmy. I would love to hang out."

"Awesome, so your place or mine?"

"How about you come over my house. I'm actually a good cook. I can start on that and we can just chill."

"I'd like that. Is it a special occasion? Or can I wear my sweats?"

"Whatever you like."

I giggled," Alright, when should I come?"

"Hm, Around Four. So, when you get here you can help make dinner."

"Okay, sounds great."

"35 Serpent road. Got that?"

"Yup. See you soon Jimmy."

"Bye."

We both hung up. I was looking forward to this little get together. I sighed looking at the clock. Shit.

Shit, shit, shit!

It was twelve in the afternoon. Plus I had nothing to wear. Sweats? Good for being home alone. Jeans? Too casual. Skirt? Ew, and it's freezing!

I ran to my closet and began to rummage through the materials of the clothes that hung. Silk, Cotton, Velvet.

Opening and closing draws I looked through the pants I had. Sweats, Jeans, Leather. Oh, leather?

Nah.

I huffed an annoyed breath. Then looked up. There they were. My favorite pair of pants. Black long slacks that thinned my already too thin legs. Also making then look longer. They were a very soft, slightly shiny material. And comfortable.

I smiled grabbing then and headed to my bed. I dropped my towel and went to my undergarment drawer. I slipped on my black boy short lacy panties, with a black bra to match.

I jogged back to the closet and scanned for something sexy, yet warm. My hand slid against the fabrics. Taking my time to find the right top. Then stopped abruptly at one that caught my eye. Grabbing it I walked into the bed room, to see it better.

Perfect. It was perfect. It was a gray, purple sweater. It was a long sleeved turtle neck. But. there was a gap in the chest. It showed off my most stared at feature. My breasts.

I slid that on and straightened my hair. My long brown hair. So plain. But, looked wicked with this outfit. I went for a slight natural look. I only applied a thin layer of black eyeliner, and chapstick.

After I finished zipping my boots up, I looked in the long length mirror. Smiling I grabbed my purse and bundled up for the snow.

I was nervous to see Jimmy again. He was amazing looking. Possibly too good looking. I laughed. Why should I care? Why should I care if he wants me? If he does, thank God! I could not be any happier then I am right now.

I rang the door bell after I parked and stood in front of the house.

"Coming," a voice called. Low and behold there he was.

"Hey," I smiled up shyly at him.

"Hey, right on time. It's one minute after four," he retorted, "Come on in," he stepped aside and flung his arm in the house.

"Thanks," I nodded walking past him. His house was nice. A bit messy but, it looked homey.

"So, dinner is almost ready," Jimmy said behind me. I turned to face him," Do you wanna help?"

"Nope," I stuck my head up, "Kidding, I'd love to."

Jimmy came up to me and took my coat. As I turned I can see his eyes on my own. Not at my bust, but me.

We both went to the kitchen and made our plates. Good cook? Wow. More like amazing. There was pasta, with potatoes and veggies. It all looked really good.

As we ate we talked. Just basic questions. Simple. it was after dinner that the harder questions started coming.

"So, what happen to your last boyfriend?" jimmy asked sitting down on the couch.

I took a seat as well, in the lazyboy across from Jimmy. I hesitated for a minute, "We-well," I cleared my throat, "he-he was cheating on me," I let out, "But, we never really saw each other. I have no idea why we ever dated. He was always working," I recalled the last time I saw him, "So, he was working one night, and I wanted to see him. Lets just say he wasn't really working. Not the kind I thought. but he was working on two blonds. Yeah, really working on their- bodies."

It fell silent for several minutes.

"But, it's all good. I dumped him and now I'm single. And have been for two years."

"I'm so sorry Kris."

"What?"

"I said I'm sorry."

"Oh, sorry. I spaced out."

"Happens," he laid against the couch. Putting one tattooed arm behind his head. Flipping the TV on.

I smiled as thoughts rolled into my head. I got up and walked over to him. Sitting on his lap, grabbing the remote, I kissed his lips.

His eyes looked up at me, shocked. Why i was doing this? I'm not entirely sure, but he tasted good. So, our lips meet again. But, he joined me in the action. His tongue flicking on my lower lip for entrance. I let him enter. My arms wrapped around him. My body rocked under his grip, making me horny. In the process I can feel Jimmy getting harder.

Then it ended. Our eyes full of lust.

He picked me up and dragged me up stairs. I giggled at his eagerness. This night was going to be fun filled.
♠ ♠ ♠
It was just a short Two part one-shot.
I hope you enjoyed it <3

-Dani Gates-