A thousand things.

Chapter One,

What's happening to me !? What have I done ?
Thousands of unimportant things on my mind. And I had to think about this one

SEX

Why am I already thinking about sex ? Sex is for losers. I had this crazy idea because my boyfriend wanted to have sex. And I didn't want to. Tears following down my eyes.
I can't take this anymore, I thought. I screamed like I haven't before in a dead ally way.
I just wanted to let all my feelings out. I didn't know where I was. I didn't know how I would get home. Until a car came by. I had no clue who it was. it was him

" Go away ! " I screamed in gritted teeth. I didn't want to see him. I didn't want to be near him. I didn't want anything to do with him.

" Come on ! Get in the car ! You're going to get raped. " He said,
" I rather get raped than get abused by you, for not having sex with you !" I screamed, tears rolling down my face. " Like I said, Nathan. It's over ! We're done ! I don't want anything to do with you. You made my like miserable. " I screamed. I didn't want to stop screaming. It felt good to let it all go. All these years, I kept my tears, anger in me. Now that I let it out. It felt better than ever.
" Get in the car now ! I'll drive you home." He said, fairly tired. He should be. It's midnight.
I obeyed, I didn't want to stay in the ally anymore. But, once I entered the car, I regretted it. His hand gazed down to my thighs. I pushed it off.
" Come on Ashley . Nothing to be scared about. I'm here for you. " He said, apparently a smile in his voice.
" Nathan ! I'm 15 ! " I screamed at the top of my lungs. Tears falling down my face. I know that my face is red, because, once you get so angry and you can't stop. You start to draw blood to your face. So much anger and blood.
I started to calm down after a few moments.
" Now, That's better. " He cupped his hands on my face. I moved it away. " What the fuck is your deal bitch !? I thought you loved me . You're suppose to give your virginity to your first love ! Have you not know that ? "
" Fuck you Nathan ! I'm done, I'm gone . STOP THE FUCKING CAR NOW ! "I yelled threw gritted teeth. He did what I asked. I got out of the car. I'm only a block away from home.
"Aw, come on babe. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I swear, I won't ever say that again. Just get in the car. "
And this time. I didn't listen. Like I just said. I'm done. I started walking and he started following. I almost reached my house and I was all tear - up . I yelled at Nathan to get the fuck off of my property. I went inside. My parents were far from asleep. I'm an only child. It gets lonely. Than, I just remembered. My life is already screwed up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahah, So emo . O_o