A thousand things.

I know him.

While he ordered, I went to sit down on a table. When I did, I sat down and started looking out the window. thinking about my life. Why did mom have to make us move ? Why did mother had to tell me to go to this school ? Why did I ever meet Nathan ? Why did I have to screw up my life ? Why did I have to follow my mother and live in Phoenix ? Why do I do things that I do ? Why -- Ryan brought me back to reality.
" Hey, You okay ? " Ryan asked. I didn't realize I was crying. Ryan wiped my tears away with his hands. I started to cry more, I covered my face in his jacket, I started crying -- sobbing. He started rubbing my back.
" Shh, Shh. You okay Ashley ? " He asked, I nodded.
Suddenly, I heard voices, cheering, talking . It was lunch at school. I guess people are out to eat. Then I heard Nathans' voice.
" What the heck !? What the heck did you do to her man ? " Nathan asked.
" He didn't do anything to me Nathan, You did ! " I said through gritted teeth . I couldn't help it anymore. People were looking at me. I ran outside. I didn't care if it was 55 degrees outside.
" Hey, Wait up Ashley. " Ryan said, jogging to me. " You okay ? " He said, again.
"Yeah. " He then embraced me. It felt nice. I could see that Nathan was looking at me. with a pain of jealousy in his eyes. Ha, That's what he gets, I thought.
" Come on, I'll take you home" Ryan than opened the car door for me.
" Thanks, " I whispered. He then jogged to the other side.

------ Ryan's Point of View -------
All I can think about was her ex-boyfriend Nathan. I can't believe he still remembers me.
-- The past with Ryan and Nathan. -- When Ryan and Nathan were : 15
Nathan was hitting his girlfriend again, I sighed I walked over to them.
" Ugh, Man. What's your problem ? " I said, irritated. His girlfriend came running into my arms.
" Nothing man, Just some shit ." He mumbled. I hugged his girlfriend tightly.
" Man, Why is it that every time you come around, you get all my girls ? " Nathan said.
"Because, I know how to treat them. " I yelled at him
----- End of flash back -----.
That day, we got into a fight and we broke apart. Now that I'm back. Well, I'm not going to leave. I don't know, but -- I have a feeling that I want to stay with Ashley. I glanced toward Ashley, her hands were on her lap and she was staring out the window. I grabbed her hand with the hand that I'm not driving with . I in-twined our hands together . She looked at me. And smiled. When I finally reached her house, we said our good-byes. and she gave me a kiss on the lips. Then she left . I drove off when I know that she's gone into her home.
---------------- Ashley's Point of View --------
I saw something in the bushes. All of a sudden it jumped out and I screamed. Then I stopped screaming with I knew who it was.
" What do you want ? " I asked Nathan.
" I need to talk you about me and Ryan. " He said, running his hands through his hair.
" There's nothing to talk about, I pick him. Not you. " I said, reaching into my bag and taking out my keys.
" No, It's not that. It's something. -- I know Ryan. i know him. " He said.
" Nice to know . " I said sarcastically
" We need to --- " Nathan was beginning to say.
" Bye, " I said, and slapped the door in his face.