I'm Not a Killer

Disbelief

Ada couldn't believe what was going on. Seriously, what the fuck was happening? She turned on her heels and headed straight home, to talk to Serena.

She wasn't there.

She was just about to phone her, when she realised that Serena's phone was lying on the sofa.

"Shit."

She sat down, trying desperately not to worry. She was already imagining Serena has got kidnapped...before forcing herself to stop thinking so melodramatically.

She waited.

Eventually, the door banged open, and Serena saunted in, a pleased twinkle in her eye.

"You could have fuckin' told me you were going out!" shrieked Ada.

"Hello to you too," replied Serena, collapsing on the sofa.

"Where did you go?"

"Out."

"A man stopped me in the street."

Serena turned to her, mildly interested. "Oh yeah?"

"He said to tell you to get the job done, or there'll be consequences."

Serena was silent for a moment, looking serious. "Well, there's no need to worry, I just finished it today."

"Finished what? What did you do?" demanded Ada.

"C'mon Ada, you don't wanna get mixed up in this," warned Serena.

"I fuckin' want you to tell me!

"Fine." Serena sighed. "You will take this so badly."

"I can't take it any way if you don't get round to telling me this century."

Serena sighed again. "Okay...I...went out today...and...I can't tell you!" She bit her lip, then turned on the telly.

Ada switched it back off. "No, tell me."

"Fine. I went out. And...I killed someone."

"Haha, very funny."

"No, I seriously did. I-I stabbed them."

"I don't believe you."

"Good."
♠ ♠ ♠
There's a lot of speech here, I know.

Comment!