I'm Not a Killer

Kidnap!

Ada was lounging on the sofa, watching t.v, when she heard Serena and Kieran come in noisily, conversing in low voices.

She tried to ignore them.

Her curiousity got the better of her and edged her way towards the door, and listened closely to what they were saying.

"Where are we going to put it?" Kieran asked, sounding both worried and angry.

Serena mumbled a reply.

Ada's brain was imagining all sorts of things this "it" was. She opened the door, and her words froze in her mouth.

It was a body.

There was a body in her flat.

She stared. It was of a middle-aged man, slightly overweight,, with dark hair that needed a cut. His eyes were closed, and he had been shot through the head.

"Fuck!" Serena said, "Go away, Ada."

Ada didn't move. She couldn't. There was a body in her flat. "You...brought....you killed someone?" She couldn't keep the horror out of her voice. "You brought him here!"

"It. Not him," corrected Serena, "And yes, I did-"

Ada turned.

"Where are you going?" asked Kieran, voice low.

"To phone the police!" It burst out of Ada's mouth without her meaning to.

Kieran moved as fast as a snake, grabbing her and covering her mouth with his hands. "We can't be having that." He met Serena's eyes. "Get some rope and a gag...and a blindfold."

"You're taking her away?" Serena said.

Kieran nodded.

"But...she's my sister," pleaded Serena, "She won't talk; she'll keep a secret...She-"

"Go."

She went.

Ada was stiff in Kieran's hold. So many thoughts were flashing through her head, and she was convinced she was going to be murdered. She didn't dare trying to escape. She had no chance. He'd kill her before she'd even realise.

Serena came back and, handing Kieran the rope and gag, loked at Ada, her mouth whispering, "Sorry."

Kieran lead Ada outside, where a black car with darkened windows was parked. He opened the back door and nudged her in, climbing in with her.

Ada was terrified.

Kieran smiled at her, and tied her wrists together, before gagging and blindfolding her. "There's nothing to worry about," he said.

Ada shuddered. Although she couldn't see him, she felt him lean over her, pushing some hair off her neck. He kissed her neck gently, as his fingers crept beneath her top. Suddenly, he stopped and Ada heard him climb into the front seat, and begin driving.

She shivered, feeling as though ice-cubes had been dropped down her back. She had no idea where she was going, but she did know that she definitely did not want to go there.

They drove on.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT.

OR DIEEEEE! Heeheehee.