I'm Not a Killer

Everything Changes

Ada was crying. She couldn't help it. Why oh why had she opened her mouth and mentioned the police?

She was such an idiot.

No, Serena was the idiot. What had she been thinking, getting herself mixed up in all of this?

This was all Serena's fault.

The car stopped, and hands dragged Ada roughly out.

"Adelaide," a husky voice...Kieran's...murmured in her ear, "Behave nicely, won't you?"

Ada could only nod.

She was dragged along for a few minutes, stumbling, blind and still crying, until her blindfold was suddenly ripped off, and she found herself in a blindingly white room, with a table with a dozen seats around it, two of them empty.

She wanted to wipe her tear-stained face, but her hands were still tied, although Kieran ungagged her.

Ten pairs of eyes were looking at her.

"Is this the girl?" asked one man, "Serena's sister?"

Kieran nodded. "She was going to do us in-"

"I was in shock!" Ada cried, "I didn't know what I was doing!"

They ignored her. One woman stood up and walked around her, exaimining her.

"She looks a lot like Serena," said a man with grey eyes, "Same blue-grey eyes, same black hair...although her's is straight and slightly longer than Serena's-"

"Yes, yes," snapped an old gentlemanly person, "We can all see that...Now then." He tapped a finger on the table. "Get this down, Reece."

A young man nodded and picked a pen up, ready to write.

"Adelaide Autumn Jones," dictated the gentlemanly person, "5ft7, blue eyes, long straight black hair, nineteen or twenty...?" He looked at Ada enquiringly. She was silent. "Quite a curvy figure, her sister is slightly skinnier...."

Ada felt very uncomfortable. All these people looking at her and him...him....who was taking her apart out loud.

"Parents, Alex Jones and Sara, both dead. Siblings, Serena and Byron. Distinguishing features..." He paused. "Do you have any distinguishing features, Adelaide?"

Ada shook her head.

The man raised an eyebrow. "Stop writing, Reece. We shall finish this later, after a bit more research..."

Reece nodded.

"Now then," the man said, "I am the Gentleman." {Me:: Heehee. Surprising and imaginitive, thats me xD Haha.} He was wearing white gloves and a suit and looked in every way a gentleman. But his eyes were a cold blue. "I am in control." He certainly was. It was evident in every movement he made.

Ada just stared. She was determined not to cry.

"You can leave now, Kieran," the Gentleman said, "I am going to talk to Adelaide alone."