I'm Not a Killer

Roommates

Belle was scary. Not in a violent way, but she was sweet. She terrified Ada.

She lead Ada to a dorm. It had two single beds and a bunk bed.

"Your bed is that one," Belle said, pointing to one of the single beds. "I shall come back in half an hour for you. That gives you time to meet the other students." She turned to leave then paused. "And don't try to escape," she added, "You will be killed in the attempt." She left.

Ada went and sat on her bed. It was surprisingly soft. She didn't want to think about what was going on, so she looked around the room. Other than the beds, there was no furniture at all, just drawers under the beds. The sheets on the beds were white, the frames made of wood. The floor wasn't carpeted, but laminated. The walls were white. The one window was barred. There was another door, one that Ada presumed led into a bathroom.

After five minutes, the door opened and two girls entered, one giggling manically. They stopped as they saw her and stared.

"Who are you?" the one that hadn't been giggling asked, folding her arms.

"Ada."

"What are you doing here?" she demanded.

"I'm a...student."

The girl raised her eyebrows. "My name is Marie. Don't forget it."

Marie was certainly hard to forget. She was tall, and striking. She was pretty, with very pale skin and cropped dark hair. Her eyes were a greeny-blue. She radiated toughness, and seemed very strong willed and powerful.

"I'm Imogen," the other girl said.

"Have you killed anyone yet?" Imogen asked.

"No."

"I have," she said, smiling.

Ada couldn't help but stare. Imogen was petite, around 5ft. She had blonde hair, and big, innocent sky blue eyes. She was slender and delicate, and looked as if she couldn't hurt a fly. "Really?"

"Not really!" Imogen said. She began giggling. "You believed me!"

"Stop giggling," instructed Marie. Imogen stopped immediately.

"This is my bed, alright? Don't mess with any of my stuff, or I'll mess with you," Marie continued, laying on the other single bed.

Ada nodded.

Marie fiddled with her phone, leaving Imogen to sit on the bottom bunk, looking disappointed.

After a while, Imogen broke the awkward silence. "Where's Ella?"

"Probably shagging that guy...what's his name...Chris." Marie didn't look up from her phone.

The door was flung open and a flustered girl of around 18 breezed in, obviously very happy. She was slightly shorter than Ada. Her hair was chestnut, and shimmered in the light, full of life. Her eyes were big and green, with flecks of gold. Her eyelashes were long and dark, and she was wearing no make-up. She was beautiful, and her smile made Ada's own lips twitch. "Hey!" she said, spotting Ada, "Who are you?"

"Ada."

"I'm Ella. Pleased to meet you!"

It was hard to believe this girl was becoming a killer.

It was even harder to believe Ada was too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second attempt at this chapter.

The first one died. I pressed submit, but Mibba had logged me out. The first attempt was better.