I'm Not a Killer

Why...This is Nice

“Hey, Ada, are you okay?” Ella asked, “You look a bit…out of it.”

Ada was curled up on the bed. Someone had brought her clothes and stuff from her house, but it just made her upset. She wanted to go home.

“Ada…?” said Ella gently, shaking her shoulder. “Someone’s here for you.”

Ada looked up. Nick was standing in front of the bed, smiling at her.

“Are you okay?” he whispered, bending down close to her.

Ada sat up, pushing her black hair out of her face. “Fine.”

He surveyed her. “You don’t look it. C’mon. Come with me, and tell me what’s wrong.”

Ada stood up obediently and followed Nick outside.

“Let’s go for a walk,” he said, taking her hand and leading her down the corridor.

“Outside?” asked Ada, hopefully, her mind whirling with thoughts of escape.

Nick shook his head. “Nah, I mean, just around here. I’ll show you around and stuff…it’s a big place.”

Ada hesitated, then stood on her tip-toes and reached up to whisper in his ear. “Show me your room.”

Nick looked at her. “I didn’t think you were that sort of girl.”

Ada wasn’t sure how to feel about this. She felt slightly irritated by it and said, “I’m not!” She immediately felt foolish, reddened, and decided to shut up.

To her relief, Nick broke out into a grin. “It’s okay, babe, I was only teasing you.” She smiled. He kissed her, before pulling her onwards.

Ada didn’t resist, even as he pushed open a door and led her in. “This you’re room?” she asked, looking around.

He nodded. “Care to try out the bed?”

Ada’s smile faltered. For the first time since she had decided to do this, she was having second thoughts.

“Are you okay?” Nick asked, concerned.

“Fine,” said Ada, making up her mind and crawling across the bed towards him.

"So what's wrong?" he asked, genuinely concerned.

"Nothing. I just need distracting thats all...and you are perfect to distract me."

He chuckled and pulled her close, his lips brushing hers. He kissed gently along her neck.
Ada let out a small sigh.

Nick undid easer her top off over her head and dropped it off the bed.

“Had practice with that?” said Ada, eyes twinkling.

"No..."

Now create your own mental pictures, please.