Coffee Shop Soundtrack

Coffee Shop

I couldn’t speak. I couldn’t find the words to say. I must’ve looked stupid just standing there looking at him. I think my mouth was open a little but that’s not the point.

“I understand” Oli said embracing me.

“Oli, I’m really sorry.” I said

“Imma take a bath. I’ll be right back.” he said kissing me and leaving the room. I’m glad Oli didn’t take it the wrong way but somehow deep inside, I know he was hurt. I can’t believe I couldn’t say the phrase. Three words, eight letters, three syllables. I just couldn’t tell him. I can’t believe myself. This is so stupid…

I walked around the room, waiting for Oli trying to forget the incident but I couldn’t. After a few minutes of pacing, Oli came out of the bathroom, fresh and fully clothed.

“Sorry you had to wait so long.” He said wiping his face with the towel.

“Its fine” I said faking a smile.

“So where’d you want to go?”

“I didn’t really have plans” I said looking at the ground

“Alyson, just forget it ever happened. I was stupid. I shouldn’t have said anything like that and like I said, I need to give you some time.” He said fixing his hair, looking at the mirror and not at me.

I thought I felt my heart bend. What did he mean that he shouldn’t have said anything like that? I mean did he just take it back? How could he?

“Okay since you don’t have plans, why don’t we go to ATL’s bus and pick up your stuff or would you rather leave it there?” he said.

“He might be there”

“They have a set right about now so I don’t think anyone would be in that bus.”

“Okay” I said taking the hand he was offering and walked off with him to get my stuff.

We walked with no words to say to each other…in other words, in silence. As soon as we got to the bus, Oli opened the door without knocking and let me in first. When I got inside, I felt like I was shot through the heart. That’s what I felt when I saw Jack making out with a girl on the couch. I choked back my tears, not allowing one drop out of my eye. I know Jack saw me but he just kept kissing the girl thinking may be I’d be jealous but seriously, why would I be jealous? The girl he’s making out with looks like a call girl.

Being brave, I went in and grabbed all I owned and ignored the jackass and the moaning call girl.

I got out as fast as I could, not leaving a single thing behind. Oli looked kinda nervous

“You okay?” he asked

“Why wouldn’t I be?”

“Coz your eyes are watery”

“It doesn’t matter. Does it?”

“Not one bit” he said giving me a little peck on the cheek.

As we left the bus, I turned back and saw that Jack was there looking at me, tears falling from his eyes. I pitied him at first but you know. It only serves him right.

Oli took me to his hotel room to put my stuff inside then we both went down to get some coffee. We sat down after we got the cups of coffee. It was awkward just sitting down in front of Oli after all that happened today.

“I bet he was trying to make you jealous” Oli said blowing the smoke that was released from his cup.

“Ya but clearly it didn’t work”

“Are you sure?”

“Of course I am”

“You don’t have to pretend Alyson. You say you’re over him but your face doesn’t say so.”

“So you mean you want me to get back together with him?”

“No…I don’t want you getting hurt. All I’m saying is that you clearly need time to mope.”

“So you don’t want to be with me right now?”

“I do but I don’t know if you want to be with me”

“Did the employee there place something in your coffee?”

“What if he did? Wouldn’t you believe me?”

“He dosed your drink Oli”

“Alyson, I’m serious here.”

“I’m sorry. Oli I do want to be with you I really wanted to say it a while ago but I-“

“I told you I understood. You don’t have to explain any further” he said and we both fell silent for a while.

“Oli?” I said starting a conversation

“Yea?” he said taking a sip from his now, warm coffee

“I love you” I said watching him as he lowly grabbed my hand and kissed it.

“I’m glad you do coz I love you too.” He said and I got up from my chair and I kissed him on the lips.

I did say the words he wanted to hear but I’m not sure I meant it. I wanted it to be a special moment but this doesn’t seem like a special moment. But right now, I don’t care. I know regret will come later so I’ll just wait until it does.

Feeling his lips on mine felt like I was where I belonged but I kept doubting myself. I kept asking myself if this is the right decision and I’ve come down to one conclusion and that conclusion would be to see if it is or isn’t. I’m ready for the pain if it fails.

And this is what you can call a coffee shop soundtrack. It all starts out in a coffee shop and it ends in one…

…the end…
♠ ♠ ♠
this is the last chapter :) hope u guys enjoyed reading.
I have a question for u guys... do you think its worth a sequel with Oli?