Status: Somewhat active

Starts With A Needle

Step twelve

At that moment I realized that Sarah had been right all along. I was in love with my doctor. I'm only in high school! I felt my eyelids droop suddenly, and I fell hard against the brick wall.
In my dream, Josh and Simon were standing directly in front of me, side by side. Both were holding out their hands, as if expecting me to choose one. But then it's as though I lost control of myself, and my hand started to move towards Josh, while Simon was fading from view. Our hands came in contact then, and he tightly grabbed my wrist. I tried to pull away, looking up at him, but all I could see was his terrifying grin, and the blackness he was pulling me into.
I sat up then, looking at my laptop for the time. "Shit! I've gotta be out of here in 3 minutes!" I decided to not change my jeans, as that would take too much time. I pulled off my shirt, grabbing a random one from my backpack and slipping it on, running through my hair quickly with my fingers. I put everything back into my bags, slipping them onto my shoulders. Just as I was about to get up, the door opened, and Ms. Nora walked in.
I held my breath, praying for her to leave the door open. She did. Every step she took towards her desk caused my to take an involuntary step towards the door. Just as she was about to take her seat, I jumped up and sprinted out of the door before she could see me. I kept running until I was at the bathrooms. When I heard her heels coming down the hall I did something without thinking. I threw open the men's room door, going in and locking it behind me. I smirked and put my things down and walked around the corner to see if anyone was there with me. Once I figured I was in the clear I looked into the mirror, glad to have some time to fix my hair before class. I got out a hair elastic, putting up my hair in a high ponytail. I looked back into the mirror and froze. The door behind me had moved. As if knowing he had been found out, the one person I had been hiding from all this time appeared behind me. I turned to face him, but before I could hit him, or make any threats...
His lips were pushed onto mine.
For a moment I couldn't move, paralyzed from shock. But once it subsided I began to pound on his chest with my fists, unable to do anything else from the way he was holding me. After about twenty seconds of me beating on him and getting no where, I stood stone still once again, tears falling from my eyes. After what seemed like an eternity, he was done. he pulled away, smiling softly to himself before he looked at my expression. I took a deep breath, before speaking. "I was saving my first kiss for someone who I loved, not an ass I hated. Why did you have to come in and ruin everything?!"
He looked down at me, a frown etched across his features. "I..don't know. But it's not what I wanted to do...I think I love you DJ..." I looked up at him again, more tears spilling from my eyes. I pushed him away, running and grabbing my things before he stopped me by grabbing my arm. "Please don't leave me like this...just tell me, so I can hear it from you. Do you really hate me this much?" I jerked my arm away from him.
"Don't ever...EVER touch me again."
♠ ♠ ♠
O-la-laaa
things are getting interesssting.