Status: Somewhat active

Starts With A Needle

Step six

I groaned, putting my head in my hands. "Not my sanctuary..." I whispered. Josh cleared his throat. "You can't be butting into the only place I have left!" I seethed at him. He was clearly taken aback. He took a few steps towards me, and I quickly crawled back pushing myself against the wall. "Don't come near me, I'll kill you if you come any closer!"
I ran out of the room, only taking my eyes off him when I was far enough away. But then I came face to face with Dr. Snow. "Is...something wrong?" He asked me. I shook my head quickly, backing away from him. He must be in cahoots with Josh...I can't trust him anymore!
"S-s-stay away from me!" I screamed. I flew out of the clinic, past the school, not stopping when I came to my house. I still had one safe place. Though I had nothing more then my coat, I slowed when reaching the park. I lay my coat across the cold bench, hoping the winter would be forgiving tonight.
~*~*~
Dr. Snow's POV
I heard DJ scream, and everything came flooding back to me. Her fear of needles, her hate of one of my assistants.Shit. How could I forget that?! I excused myself from the room, only to see her run out, away from me. That hurt me more then anything. I thought she trusted me. I only came back to my senses when her beautiful brown hair disappeared around the corner. I went into her room, to see a guilty looking guy who's name I kept forgetting. "What just happened?" I whispered, glaring at him.
All I heard was a soft "I didn't mean for this to happen..." before rolling my eyes and striding out of the room, into my car. But before I could lock the doors, the guy was in the backseat. I turned around and stared at him for a while, before he spoke. "It's my fault this happened, I have to try and make it right." He had a determined air about him, so I only shrugged and started up the car. I knew she wouldn't go home, so I tried calling her cell phone.
Nothing. I banged my fist against the steering wheel. I kept driving until it was dark, and I was just about to call 911, when I heard the guy yell at me to stop the car. I slammed on the brakes, and we both were outside in an instant. I looked around, seeing nothing, until I took a few steps closer. She was curled up on a bench, looking well, frozen. Her angelic face was grimacing in pain, even in sleep. I lifted her up, laying her in the passenger seat.
Turning around, I headed back to the clinic.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, tis kinda short. I gotta get ready for school XD