Shameless

Running from Lions

I'm stuck here with Holly and Jace.

Rian went to see his fiancee, Chassity.

Zack is going to his new girlfriend's house. None of us have met her.

Alex is going with Jasey to her band's practice. She wants him to meet her boyfriend. I've only seen him once. And they've been going out a while.

Jack took Maria to the zoo. I really hope he doesn't try to get into the monkey cage again.

So basically I have nothing to do for three hours while Jace and Holly occupy the couch and television... all though I somewhat doubt they're actually watching it.

I went upstairs and sat on Rian's bed, and began trying to figure out his TV. I pressed a few buttons on the remote, and the screen turned blue.

"Shit," I mumbled, pressing more buttons trying to fix it. It turned off. I freaking broke it! He's gonna kill me.

I was trying to wipe the remote clean so there would be no evidence of my being here when the doorbell rang. "Holly, get that please?" I yelled.

I heard the door open, and for a few moments, things were quiet.

I went to Rian's door to listen to whoever was here.

"Holly, who is he?" Someone said in a hushed tone.

"Why are you here, Deagan?" Holly asked, her voice getting shrill.

I looked down and saw a blonde boy slowly stepping toward Jace as Holly tried to block the way. "This isn't what it looks like, Dee." she said, her arms going out to her sides in an attempt to stop him.

The blonde boy pushed her aside. It was mommy time...

"HEY!" I yelled. "Who the hell are you and what do you think you're doing pushing my daughter around?"

The boy took a step back toward the door. "Hi.. uh.. I.. I'm really sorry..." He took a few more steps away.

"Get out," I said, simply. He stood and looked at me stupidly. I walked to the top of the stairs and he took another step back.

Showtime.

I threw the remote at him as I shrieked at the top of my lungs. He went running out the door, and Holly ran to close it.

It was quiet for a few moments, then Jace started a slow clap. Holly followed and they were both applauding. I bowed.

I was really starting to like this kid.
♠ ♠ ♠
Deagan

Chassity

... you can click those. :)

sorry for the extremely long wait.