Shameless

Straight Up Hustler

The boys got off the plane.

First came Rian, who gave us a huge grin, and jogged over. Then Zack. Holly saw him and squealed, "DADDY!" and went running. Jasey rolled her eyes, Maria was staring intently at the plane, already walking toward it. Jack came bolting off and yanked Maria into his arms. "AH!" she screamed, then laughed.

Last to step off the plane was Alex. He raised his eyebrows at me... and then he saw Jasey. The "one girl who never lets him down."

Jasey smiled hugely and sprinted toward him, who opened his arms. She nearly knocked him over. "HEY DAD! I missed you!"

"I missed you too, Rae," he said, squishing his daughter.

This is completely unfair.

Why don't my kids love me?!

Well, at least Maria does.

"Oh, LILYYY!" Jack yelled. I looked up, and at the moment I was tackled by Jack and Rian. We were all on the ground, me whining and them hysterically laughing. Zack came and sat on Jack's back. Maria sat on Rian. I gave up on the begging them to get off, and just laid my head on the pavement. Holly just stood there smiling, subtly pulling her skirt down a little more.

Finally they got off.

I stood up and looked at the ground. Wow, those stupidheads made me leave a lipstick mark. I checked myself for injuries. My pinky was bleeding, but that was it.

"Gosh dangit, JACK BASSAM BARAKAT!" I yelled, laughing. "You broke me!" I held up my pinky.

"OH MY GOSH! LET'S GET TO THE HOSPITAL! HURRY RIAN GET THE CAR!" Jack cried, throwing me over his shoulder. I started laughing, Jasey and Alex walked over.

Alex glanced down at the pink spot on the ground that caught his attention.

"Lipstick has a way of leaving more than just a mark on my sheets," he mumbled.

There he goes again, quoting spiting songs about me.

Gosh, can't he let anything go?

I struggled out of Jack's grasp. I planted my feet on the ground, and turned to glare up at Alex, putting my hands on my hips.

"Seriously, Gaskarth?" I challenged.

Zack stepped between us.

"Are you kidding me you guys? It's been like five minutes and you're already going at it? Can't you just be decent for once? At least for the girls?" he asked.

Alex rolled his eyes and shot a look at me before turning away.

"Thanks Zack," I said, smiling at him before walking toward the car.

I just wanted to crawl up and cry.

I hated seeing Alex. I still got along perfectly fine with Zack and Jack, but Alex just seems to hate me.

I guess he has a right to though...

I was the mother of his first child, and took his virginity, and then left him for one of his best friends. And then another.

The girls, Rian and I got in our car, and Jack, Alex, and Zack got in the other.

Time to go home.
♠ ♠ ♠
ehhh.
comments?
love youu,
xx
Paige