Contact With Other Galaxies

My Hero

I whipped around to see who had said that and saw Patrick standing there.

"Oh yeah tough guy, well Maxy is my girl. Back off." Jackson spat at him as he grabbed my hand and pulled me up.
"Jackson! I was your girl. We're over. We've been over, get over it." As I finished my sentence I felt a hand smack me across the face sending me falling back into me seat.
"WHOA! Didn't your mother ever tell you not to hit a lady?" Pete asked as he knelt down to see if I was ok.
"You need to leave." Patrick seethed.
"Or I could do this," Jackson yelled as he took a swing at Patrick landing his fist right on his jawbone.
"HEY! You all need to sit down or leave."The owner yelled.
"Whatever, Maxy you're not even worth it. Your just some no name whore." Jackson said as he turned on his heel and left.
"Patrick you shouldn't have gotten invovled," I said"He could have really hurt you." I said looking at the now black and blue mark on his chin.
"I've taken a couple punches in my day," Patrick chuckled.

All the guys came over to our table and we spent the rest of lunch laughing and having a good time.

"Are you really taking Maxy out tonight?" Dilyn asked in between fries.
"If she still wants me to" Patrick said looking to me.
"Of course," I said smiling.
"Aw it's a HxCPanda romance," Pete said with a smirk.