Not just a Rockstar anymore.-Unactive

Get Ready!

"Put down the pillow Jimmy, I'm not insured!" Matt shouted as he heard something shatter, making him wince.
"What happened!?" Zacky shouted as he ran into the lounge to see,
"There was this massive rat thing but I killed it. It broke the lamp though." Jimmy replied as he stood there holding the lamp shade.
"Uhuh, I believe you as much as I always do." Matt said as he crossed his arms in amusement, Zacky tutted and walked back to where he was.

"But you never believe me!" Jimmy whined as he dropped the lamp shade, making something else break, and walked towards his bandmate.
"Exactly." Matt laughed as he heard the front door open and close, "Brian and Johnny are back, we'll clear this crap up later."

"Greetings, Ashley back yet?" Brian asked as he kicked his shoes off and hauled his bags into the kitchen.
"Nope." Jimmy replied as he rooted through the bags.
"Uh uh, Jimmy get your head out those bags!" Johnny warned as Jimmy lifted his hands up in defence.
"We didn't get you anything. Go watch t.v." Brian said as he pulled out his sidekick and dialled in his daughter's number.

'Hello?'
'Hey hun, what you up to?'
'Oh nothing, just shopping with Val. I might meet up with Jack later.'
'Okay, get anything nice so far?'
'Yeah.'
'What did ya' get?'
'Not much.'
'Come on, what did you get. I'm trying to make conversation.'
'I got some underwear and stuff for Jack. Happy now, Mr. conversation maker?'
'I see, I hope that sentence wasn't continous.'
'Huh, in what way father?'
'In the way that you got underwear and stuff for Jack.'
'Don't worry, the underwear is for me and I'm getting a new guitar lead for Jack.'
'Hmm, okay I guess that's enough conversation for now. What time do you plan on showing up at home?'
'We'll be back in an hour, why?'
'We wanted to all go out for dinner for your birthday. You and Val are wanted at the occasion obviously, formal-ish dress is accuired.'
'Oh sweetness! Hey um, can Jack come too?'
'.. I guess so.'
'Thanks, I know you don't like him that much.'
'I do. Look I gotta go, be back home by 5pm with Jack and tell him he should wear shirt and trousers. Y'know, smart looking.'
'I will, love you.'
'Ditto.'

He shoved his sidekick back into his pocket and went upstairs to grab a shower seeing it was already 3:30pm.

"Jonathan, what's with all the girly crap you bought?" Zacky asked as he pulled out a box which contained a diamond bracelet.
"This 'girly crap' is presents for Ashley's birthday if you didn't forget which you usually do." Johnny replied.
"Oh, nice. And I haven't forgotten so ha!"
"What did you get her then?" Johnny smirked as he started unpacking the gifts,
"I got her tickets to the Metallica concert next week." Zacky replied with a hint of pride, "Didn't do bad did I?"
"Touche." he replied as Jimmy struted in.
"What did you get her?" Zacky asked as he sat down at the island, Jimmy gave a look of confusion as he sat down aswell.
"Get who what?"
"Ashley, birthday." Johnny replied, he stood there then smiled as if his memory had returned to him.

"I got her something awesome." Jimmy replied with a big smile, the other two looked at him blankly.
"Which is?" Johnny asked,
"I got her a puppy!" he said, the big smile still on his face.
"Seriously?" Matt asked as he walked in behind Jimmy who jumped slighlty, "A puppy?"
"Yes. What did you get her?"
"I got her a fender stratocaster and amp seeing as she's always stealing one of ours." he replied as Brian walked in, doing up his shirt.
"What are you doing!? Go get ready, she'll be here in half an hour." he moaned as they all rolled their eyes.

"Relax Brian, we'll be ready." Johnny sighed as they all got up.
"Yeah we'll be ready, becasue we know you'll bite our fucking heads off!" Jimmy said as he ran up the stairs followed by Zacky and Johnny, leaving Matt and Brian in the kitchen.

"Dude, chill. Everything will be okay, trust me." Matt reassured as Brian ran a hand through his wet hair.
"I know, but she's going to be 19, then next year she'll be 20 and then she's going to move into Jack's place and they'll get married like the year after and then she'll be having kids of her own. It's all going too fast!" Brian annouced which Matt couldn't help but laugh at.

"The grueling nightmare that is life my friend, you have to let her go sooner then you want to." he replied.
"I've only known her for 5-6 years, most of her life was already over before I even met her! " Brian groaned.
"But you got the privilidge of watching her grow into a beautiful young woman. Come on let's go finish up."
"I guess you're right." he sighed as they both left the kitchen and finished getting ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
well thats the first of the new story sequal, hope you liked it!
im gonna be using third person POV unlike the last story.. but ill let you know if i change it