Not just a Rockstar anymore.-Unactive

What Are We Waiting For!?

[Ashley and Vals' POV]
They had been shopping for just over an hour and had 2 bags in each hand.
"Hey, I want to get a new pair of Uggs. Mine are looking yucky." Ashley said as her sidekick started ringing.
"Shit, um hold this and you'll be my best friend forever!" she asked as Val took the bags trapping Ashley's hand from answering the call.

"Hello.."
They continued walking past shops until something caught Ashley's eye,
"Okay, Love you. Oh my god I love that dress!" she shouted as she marched into the shop.

Vall followed until they both stopped infront of a black dress with skulls printed all over it, "Wow."
"How much is it!" Val asked as Ashley found the price tag, "Mother of pencils!" she gasped as the tag read $89.95.
"I'll buy it for you." Val said as she picked the hanger holding the dress up but Ashley stopped her.
"I couldn't let you do something like that."
"Yes you can, and I haven't had any luck finding you a present so need to get one." she replied as she walked towards the counter.
The dress was paid for and they walked out the shop towards Jack's store before heading home.

"Hey gorgeous." Jack smiled as he kissed Ashley on the cheek.
"Hello to you, what time is your shift over because dad wants to go out to dinner for my birthday and I wanted you to accompany me to the event." she asked.
"I get off in five minutes actually, and I'd love to come to this dinner thing with you, and your dad." he replied as Ashley's eyes lit up,
"Yay, all the guy's are coming so it won't be awkward. Oh, and you have to wear a shirt and trousers." she said as Jack's manager came out.

"You must be Ashley, Jack's girl. He's been talking about you non-stop today, it's your birthday right?" he asked.
"Uh yeh, to both things." Ashlley replied with a smile.
"Well then I don't see any problem in letting Jack go early, I'm sure you have plans." the man said as he walked away.

"Thank's boss!" Jack shouted as he jumped over the counter and wrapped his arm around Ashley, "Let's go."
They all got into Val's car and drove back to her apartment.
"I'll go get ready and come back in say an hour, hour and a half?" Jack suggested as they reached the door.
"Sounds good. I'll see you later." Ashley replied as she kissed him lightly before he went back in the elvator.

Coincidently Jack lives in the same apartment building as Val, 2 floors above her to be exact.

The door shut as they dumped the bags on Val's bed and took turns in the shower, then they got changed and started working on hair and make-up.
"What do you think the guys got you this year?" Val asked as she helped Ashley with her hair.
"I don't know. Jimmy'll probably get me something random; Zacky will present me with something awesome; Johnny, something sparkly; Matt, something expensive like he always does." Ashley replied as she played with her DS.
"What about your dad? He usually splashes out." Val asked as she finished on Ashley and started on herself.
"I know. I'm happy with whatever he gets me to be honest."

15 minutes later and they were both ready to go. Ironically Jack knocked on the door as they were putting their shoes on.
"Don't you too look good." he smiled as Val shut the door and they all left the building and got into the car.

Their outfits and hairstyles:
http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq313/RainbowCutz/ryd.jpg

They arrived at the resturant and got out the car.
"Fancy." Jack smirked as Ashley's sidekick rang,
"Interesting, hello?" she began.

'Hey.'
'Hi dad, where are you?'
'We're inside. Where are you?'
'Outside. See you in there.'
'Bye.'

Ashley stuffed her phone into her bag and they all entered the resturant.

[Normal POV]
"Hey, there she is!" Jimmy shouted as Ashley, Val and Jack walked into the building. They noticed the guys and walked over.
"You look beautiful." Brian smiled as his daughter ran up and gave him a huge hug,
"Happy brithday."
"Thanks you. Hey guys." she smiled as she sat down between Jack and her dad, Val went and sat with Matt.

They all ate and talked as the hours passed, "I think it's time to go home." Matt said as he stretched and stood up.
"Why? I'm having fun." Ashley whined as the all began to stand up,
"I know, but how are you going to open your presents when there back at the house?" Johnny said as a smile returned to Ashley's face.

"What the fuck are we waiting for then? Let's Go!" she shouted, earning some strange looks, Brian rolled his eyes as he mumbled "Teenagers." and followed his daughter.