Not just a Rockstar anymore.-Unactive

I'm In Trouble, He Told Me Not To!

12 days later..
I woke up with a start and sprinted to the bathroom to unwillingly empty the contents of my stomach.
When I was done I washed my mouth out and made my way downstairs, thinking why I was sick.

"You look lousy babe, you feeling alright?" Zacky asked as I fell into the sofa, I mumbled something unaudible even to myself and stole the remote off him.
"Morning, wow you look awful!" Brian spoke as he walked in from the kitchen, I nodded as I flicked channels. The same feeling I had earlier came back to me and I ran towards the nearest toilet, "Ashley!?" Brian shouted but I ignored him, I couldn't hold it down long enough to reply.

"Fuck!" I shouted as I walked passed the lounge and into the kitchen to find Jimmy and Matt.
"You okay?" Matt asked as I searched the room for food,
"Not really, I've been puking my brains out since I got up. Where are the waffles!?" I replied as I finally found what I wanted and began toasting them.
"It was probably last night at the concert." Jimmy said as he flicked through the magazine he was reading, I thought back to last night and tried to remember what I had consumed.

"But, I didn't drink last night. Zacky nade sure of that thanks to my dad." I muttered as I grabbed the now cooked waffles and put them on a plate.
"Did you eat anything that could've giving you food poisoning?" he continued, I shook my head no.
"I didn't eat anything that would've caused that kind of thing last night." I replied as I sat down and ate my breakfast, within minutes I was done and searching for something else to eat.

"You ate all those already!?" Matt questioned as I turned to look at him, I nodded casually and grabbed some poptarts from the shelf.
"But, there were five of them, and your still hungry?" he asked again, I nodded again and began eating.
"Morning all." Johnny smiled as he sat down.
"Morning." I replied as I walked passed him and into the lounge once again, Brian and Zacky looked away from the t.v and watched me walk in.
"What!? You look as if you don't know me." I mumbled as I sat down which I regretted.
"Not again."
Just barely making it, I emptied my breakfast into the toilet. I felt someone behind me holding my hair back, "Something's really not right. You're never sick." I heard Jimmy say as I sat with my back against the wall.
"I'm fine." was all I could say before I got up and made my way upstairs to take a shower.

I entered my room to get dressed when I caught a glimpse of my calendar. It read October 15th. "Wait, I was supposed to be.." I stopped as a coldness took over my body.
"No. No, no no. This can't be happening!" tears threatened to fall but I held them back as I got dressed, after drying my hair I decided to go to the local pharmacy.

"Where you going Princess?" my dad asked as I entered the hallway, "I'm late." I stated before closing the door.
"Late for what?" I heard my dad shout but I ignored him and got into my car.

"How may I help you dear?" the old woman asked from behind the counter , why was she so cheery?
Poeple like that always freaked me out.
"I want a pregnancy test, please." I muttered as I looked around me, why did I feel so paranoid? God, all these question!
"Here you are my dear?" she smiled as she came back with a little white box,
"This is the best brand we have."
"Thanks. Um, how much?" I asked just wanting to get out of there,
"$2. 95." I gave her the money and hurried out the store and back into my car to go home.

and into the bathroom.

[Normal POV]
"Honey are you okay, you're acting really weird today." Brian asked as he heard the door shut.
"I'm fine, just went to get some aspirin." Ashley replied as she walked upstairs, he shrugged and went back to watching t.v.
"Aren't you worried?" Johnny asked, Brian looked at him then at the staircase, "No?"
Matt rolled his eyes, "What!? Should I go ask what's wrong?" he asked as he looked back at Johnny.
"I'd say leave her, she's probably got a stomach disease or something. It'll pass." Jimmy commented as he shoved another breadstick in his mouth.

[Ashley's POV]
"Shit. This is so not good, shit, shit." I cried as I saw the blank space turn into a pink plus sign. I sat on the edge of the bath and continued staring at the stick that determined my life for the next nine months.
"Where's Val when I bloody need her." I cursed as I found my sidekick in my back pocket and dialed her number..

'Hello?'
"Val!?'
"Yeh, Ashley? Are you okay?'
'No..'
'What's wrong!?'
'I'm with child..'
'Huh?'
'I'm pregnant Val, as in nine months time there's going to be a baby!'
'Shit..'
'Yeh.'
'I'm coming home, now.'
'Oh, wait Val. When you walk in, act normal, because they don't know yet.'
'Why haven't you told them?'
'I just found out myself!'
'Okay, bye.'

I hung up and left the bathroom to take refuge in my room.