Not just a Rockstar anymore.-Unactive

Dad? I Have A Secret

Val came through the door 15minutes later to see me lying on my bed watching the 'Avenged Sevenfold All Access' DVD and stuffing my face with marshmallows, Benjimin lying next to me.
"You okay?" she asked as she shut the door and sat on the edge of my bed.
"Val, the world is ending. I don't want a baby, I'm 19" I whined as I shoved my head into the nearest pillow, she came closer and began rubbing my back.
"Don't worry sweetheart. Why are you watching the 'All Acess' DVD?" she cooed as she watched the screen,

"It's comforting. And It's probably the last time I'll see my dad smile before I tell him." I heard her laugh under her breath as she pulled my shoulders back.
"He'll be fine, I mean he might flip out." Val sighed, I looked from her to the t.v where my dad was laughing with Jimmy, "What if he, chucks me out?" I mumbled.

"He would never do that, your so precious to him. Don't you dare think that!" she replied firmly as she took my hand, "Come on."
"What?"
"If you don't tell him now then you'll never do it." she pulled me out the room and towards the stairs, I could hear the guys shouting at the t.v.
"Fine." I sighed, "Wait, I need to get something." I grabbed my stuffed skelanimal toy and hugged it close to me as Val lead me downstairs.

"Hey, baby doll. You feeling better?"
Oh god, he looked so happy. This was going to break his heart.
"Yeh, um dad? Can I tell you something, in the kitchen?" I asked as I grabbed his hand, he nodded and followed me out of the lounge.
"What's wrong Ashley!?" he asked, concerned taking over his relaxed body.
"Nothing." I muttered, staring down at my feet. I could tell he didn't believe me, he knows me too well.
"I'm not buying that. Tell me, please." he pleaded. I looked up at him, he looked trully worried about me, well he should. He is my dad.
"Would you be mad if I did something you told me not to?" I began.
"Did something happen to the car?" he questioned.

Just spit it out Ashley!
"The car is fine." I breathed.
"Then what is it." he asked, I couldn't take this anymore. My eyes began to water.
"Honey, don't cry. You can tell me, I won't be mad I promise." he said as he rubbed my arm gently.
"You know the night I took Jack home, and I stayed there, and you told me to be careful. I, I'm so sorry dad, I wasn't thinking.." I broke down before I could finish the sentence but he knew what I meant.

"You mean you're? Um, you're pregnant?" he stuttered, all I could do was nodd as the tears fell down my face.
"Dad, I'm sorry. If you want to kick me out that's okay, I'm so stupid and irresponsible.." my dad stopped me and pulled me into a tight hug.
"It's okay princess." he whispered as he stroked my hair soothingly. Why wasn't he angry?

"You're not mad?" I asked as we pulled away, my cheeks stained.
"At you, no. At that Jack guy, alittle." my dad replied with a slight smile, I took a deep breath and began walking away.
"Ashley?" he called.
"Yeh."
"I love you." I smiled as he spoke, he was so perfect as a dad.
"I love you too." I replied before walking back upstairs.

[Normal POV]
Brian rubbed his eyes as he walked back into the lounge.
"So what was wrong?" Matt asked as he sat down, he shook his head before letting out a frustrated moan.
"Ashley's pregnant. My baby is having a baby, how fucked up is that!?" he said as he slumped into the chair.

"It'll be alright, I'll be there for her. We all will." Val comforted, Brian shook his head.
"My little girl. That guy is getting a kick in the nuts next time I see him." he warned, Jimmy laughed at the comment but was silenced by Johnny.

"So, is she keeping it?" Zacky asked.
"I guess, I mean she's against abortion." Brian sighed, there was silence before Jimmy spoke.
"If it's a boy, can it be named after me?"
"Jimmy, we still have nine months to go until it's born." Johnny commented, Jimmy frowned and crossed his arms in a huff.

"Yeh, nine months." Brian muttered as he closed his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
kinda short but it was only continuing on from the last chapter..