Not just a Rockstar anymore.-Unactive

Too Much/Soon To Be Single?

It's been almost a month since I found out I was expecting and everything had been okay-ish, Val took me to the doctors yesterday to see how far along I was.
Jimmy tagged along beacuse he had nothing else to do and nearly got us chucked out for shouting at the water cooler.

Turns out I was already 2 and a half months into my first trimester, whatever that means, which meant I was pregnant before my birthday which really confused me but I couldn't be bothered to find the logic behind it.
I still hadn't told Jack yet. I was too scared of what he would think, I told the guys I was waiting for the right moment.
They didn't have to know I was afraid.

[Normal POV]
"Yo Ash, you have to wake up now. It's almost 2 in the afternoon." Zacky whined in his attempt to wake Ashley.
"Fuck off, I was up all night last night so leave me alone." she grunted back as she wriggled further under her duvet, Zacky rolled his eyes and got into bed with her.

"Did you know the spawn already has phalagees." Ashley stated as she rubbed her stomach comfortingly.
"How interesting, are you starting to show yet?" Zacky asked as he pulled the duvet off the bed so they were bare, Ashley gave a thoughtful look and got up off the bed.
"Am I?" she asked as she stood infront of the full length mirror and began stroking her stomach again.
"Totally, you're looking very pregnant." Zacky replied as he watched her.
"Ha, I got you out of bed!" he cheered before getting up to walk out, Ashley rolled her eyes and continued looking at herself in the mirror.

Zacky walked downstairs and entered the lounge to see Brian, Johnny and Matt.
"Is she up?" Brian asked as he changed the channel, Zacky nodded as he sat down beside him and began stroking Benjimin.
"Did you know babies develop fingers at 2months?" he questioned as the puppy began playfully biting his fingers.
"Nope, but now I do." Matt commented as he rubbed the back of his neck, Brian got up and went towards the stairs.
"Where you going?" Johnny asked as he grabbed his beer.
"To see my princess." he replied before disappearing.

[Ashley's POV]
Zacky left the room as I stood infront of the mirror examining my stomach, I felt like crying but there was no reason for it. Stupid hormones!
So many things were running through my messed up head as I pulled my t-shirt down and walked towards the wardrobe.

What will Jack say when I tell him?
Will he be mad that I didn't tell him straight away?
Will he, leave me??

I bit my lip as I heard footsteps enter my room.
"You okay?" my dad asked as he came behind me, I smiled to him and looked back into my wardrobe.
"You seem, overwhelmed." he started as he turned me round to face him, I looked down so he couldn't see the tears beginning to form in my eyes.
"Dad, everything's ruined. My life is over" I sobbed as I walked over to my bed and slumped onto it, he followed me and sat on the bed with me.
He wrapped his arms round my body and I rested my head on his chest.
"Don't say that. Everything is fine, this baby is going to be a beautiful little rocker. He's gonna' have your good looks and my skills." he reassured.

I couldn't help but smile at how he was trying to cheer me up, it was working though.
"I need to tell Jack today, even if he dumps me he has to know." I said solemnly as I got out of his grip and walked back to the wardrobe.
"Damn it. Can I borrow one of your hoodies so I don't look freakishly large when he sees me." I asked, my dad nodded before he got up and walked out.

I went into the ensuite and took a warm shower, then I got dressed in skinnys which I surprsingly still fit into at the moment and a misfits top that I stole from Zacky last week.
"Dad!?" I shouted through the noise of the hairdryer, he came in and chucked a black deathbat hoody at me.
I put eyeliner and masacara on before I went downstairs.

"Who wants to come with me to get dumped!?" I announced as I entered the lounge, they all looked at me like I was retarded.
"Oh, I do!!" Jimmy shouted as he put Benjimin on Johnny's lap and ran towards me.
"What do you mean by dumped?"Matt asked as I put my converse on.
"Well I'm to tell Jack that he's going to be a daddy." I said as, grabbing the car keys.
"He won't dump you." Zacky sighed, I just shook my head.

"We'll see. He'll get a kick in the balls if he does" Jimmy stated as he shut the door behind us.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this is crappy and has taken so long, i havent been able to write anything lately which has annoyed me alot..
hope you like it!!