Not just a Rockstar anymore.-Unactive

I'm Gonna' Be Father?!

[Ashley's POV]
Me and Jimmy got out the car and walked into the building.
"Quit biting your nails, you're showing you're nervous!" Jimmy snapped as the elevator doors opened and we stepped inside, I presses the floor Jack lived on and the doors closed again.
"I know. God, I can't help it. What if he flips out?" I asked as the elevator dinged and the doors opened for us to walk out.
"Well, look at your dad. He didn't do anything bad which was suprising. I thought he would chop this guy's dick off and make him eat it." he replied as we both reached the door, I couldn't bring myself to knock, Jimmy noticed and did it for me.

"Oh hey beautiful." Jack smiled as he opened the door.
"Hello to you too gorgeous." Jimmy replied as he gave a flirty wink, I rolled my eyes and walked into the apartment.
"I haven't seen you in a while, Val said you were sick?" he asked as I sat down on the sofa followed by Jimmy who looked around the room, I nodded and stared down at my feet.

"Speak woman!" Jimmy hissed giving me a gentle nudge in the ribs, I say gentle, he barely touched me.
I sighed and stood up fast which was a mistake becasue now I felt light headed.
"Woah. Jack, we need to talk about something." I said firmly. I could see his face drop sightly but he nodded in reply.

"It's about when I came around the night of my birthday, and we. Y'know." I continued, Jimmy made sexual gestures so 'he would understand a bit more' according to him.
"Oh, yeh." he replied looking at Jimmy then back at me, I carried on.
"Well, I'm pregnant."

The room went silent.
I've blown it. Goodbye perfect boyfriend.
"Um wow. You serious?" Jack stuttered as he sat down, better then passing out I guess.
"Yeh." I replied pulling the hoodie over my head to reveal the bump, his eyes widened alittle as he stared at it.
"Please say something else. I'm kinda' hanging here!" I warned, the hormones were booting up again.
He got up and embraced me tightly, "I'm gonna' be a father!" he beamed, I felt my whole body relax as I hugged him back as much as I could.

"Well, I guess I'll leave you two love birds alone and go home." Jimmy announced as he got up and walked towards the door.
"Sure. Tell them I'm staying here for a while, I don't them worrying." I replied, chucking the keys to him then went back to kissing my boyfriend.
"Cool. See ya' then." I heard him say before the door slammed shut.

"At last, we're alone." Jack smirked as he let go of me but kept hold of my hand.
"Don't give me that look, that's the reason we're in this situation." I laughed rubbing my stomach, he rolled his eyes and pulled me onto the sofa with him.
"Wanna' watch a movie?" I asked looking up at him, he nodded and got up to choose the DVD.
"You know what, I love you." he smiled as he sat back down, I laid my head on his chest as the movie started.
"And our little spawn?"
"Yeah, our little spawn too."

[Normal POV]
The front door slammed shut as Jimmy walked into the lounge to be greeted by Benjimin.
"Hello wolverine, you look hungry." he smiled as he made his way to the kitchen to feed the puppy.
The rest of the guys looked at him as if he had gone mad.
"Uh Jimmy?" Brian shouted so Jimmy could hear him,
"Yes?" he replied, putting the food bowl onto the floor and going back into the lounge.
"Haven't you forgotten something?" Brian asked again, Jimmy froze and began checking all his pockets.
"Nope. Testicles, spectacles, wallet and watch all here." he replied again sitting down on the sofa.
"How about a certain pregnant someone called Ashley?" Zacky questioned, Jimmy rolled his eyes.

"No worries my friends, she's staying round Jack's for a bit."
"So he took it well then?" Val asked from her place next to Matt, Jimmy nodded and put his feet on the table.
"Oh thank goodness for that!" Brian said sarcastically,
"Chilax Brian, he's a good guy." Zacky reassured, Brian shook his head.
"If he was a good guy, Ashley wouldn't be impreganated right now." he replied crossing his arms.

"Give him a chance." Johnny added.
"The day I give him a chance is the day Ashley tells me she's gonna' be a laywer." Brian smirked.
"Oh please like that's ever going to happen!" Jimmy sneered.
"Exactly." he replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the wait!!
=/