Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

January 19th 2009

Hey, Spence?

Yea? Hey, why the note?
Well, I gotta tell you something I don't want Jon and Brendon to know.

Oh, so it's like....Private?
Very.

Okay, well, how about we go for a walk? This way we can get away from these two and actually talk.
Sure

Well, here, instead of telling you what happened, I'll give the conversation. It'll be easier that way, and I'm tired.

Spencer: Okay, tell Spencer all your problems.
Me: Well, it's just....well, okay, two things.
Spencer: And...
Me: Spence, I'm in love.
Spencer: Congrats dude, but with who? I mean, your single.
Me:...Br...Bre....Brendon.

And with that, I about slapped myself, Spencer had to stop me from doing so actually.

Spencer: Dude, one: Don't do that. Two: are you serious? And three: Does he know?
Me: I know. Yes. And No.
Spencer: We'll I'm here for you. It'll be okay. But, you said there was two things?
Me: Well, yea. And, um...this one's more out there.
Spencer: Okay.
Me: Pete kissed me and asked me out.

I mumbled that....

Spencer: Kissed or Kissed
Me: Kissed
Spencer: Did you Kiss back?
Me: I think.
Spencer: What did you say?
Me: To let me think.
Spencer: That's where I come in?
Me: Heh...yea, sorta.
Spencer: Well, you love Brendon, right?
Me: Very
Spencer: So, you'll probably never love Pete. I don't think it would hurt you to say yes, but if stuff ever happened, I guarantee you'll scream 'Brendon' instead of 'Pete'. You should, for sure, tell Pete how you feel about Brendon, if you say yes that is. I'm not too sure, but you know what? Even if your heart is closed, your eyes and ears are open.
Me: Thanks Spence.
Spencer: Your welcome. And, I'm here for you, through and through. It'll be tough, but remember you can always spill your guts to me.

Yea, that was my day in a nutshell, nothing else important really. Spencer got me thinking....
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a day late, I was busy yesterday. Tonight's is coming soon.

:)