Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

January 22nd 2009

Terribly sorry I couldn't write yesterday. We had an interview, and I was fighting with myself on weather or not to call Pete or something and let him know how I feel. I didn't. Fear got the best of me, like it normally does. It's weird though, I can force myself to tell Spencer anything, but I just can't force myself to tell anyone else anything. I'm so weird.

Normal is a setting on a dryer, and last I checked, I'm not a dryer.

But tomorrow we take a flight to Houston, TX. Fun, right? Sometimes I completely despise flights....mostly because Brendon pays more attention to the flight attendants then me. I feel....left out? Not too sure if those are the words for it. Jon and Spencer always sit next to each other, joking and what sometimes sounds like flirting, and Brendon and I always sit next to each other....joking and well, yea. That's about it.

As odd as it sounds, I'm gonna go get some brownies when I'm done here, it's not that late...only nine. Just the rest of the guys are distracted right now, and instead of noticing I'm writing a journal entry they think I'm trying to figure out lyrics. It's almost funny.

Juliet never wore a chasity belt....why? Or was Romeo just good with his hands?

So messed up....
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha. Yepp, yesterday was skipped on purpose. Haha.

Just a bit to ponder.