Sequel: Famous Friends

Watermelon Smiles

Januray 24th 2009

Well, I finally got the guts to call Pete. But, I got his voice-mail. I told him to call me back, and so far he hasn't (it's only been ten minutes though)....He's probably on stage or something. I'm still not too sure what's going to happen, but I know I could...or should it be can?....never love Pete like I love Brendon, even if we were together for years. I wonder if he's as....nervous about this as I am?....

My lap-top started acting funny today, so I guess I gotta get that checked out. Doesn't surprise me, I've dropped it so many time's it's not even funny anymore.

Cut the talk get to the action.
It feels like fifty feet when it's only five.


We had another interveiw today, they really like to swamp us sometimes. Brendon sat next to me, of course, and answered the majority of the questions what a 'shocker'. I'm thinking about going out with Spencer tonight...not a date....just to a bar. He says I need to "Loosen up" from the "Almost-trama" inducing places I've been and things I've heard. Of course, he was referring to Pete's mouth. It's nice to know Spencer's there for me....even though I have to buy him his booze 'cause he's like what a year or two younger then me....

I've used a lot of dots in this one....must be thinking a bit here....right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha.

Hope it was good.